Testing is offered on a walk-in basis. Appointments are not taken
- Students must make arrangements with their instructors for Make-Up Testing. Students may not make arrangements directly with the Testing Center.
- A valid, current form of government-issued photo identification is required at the time of testing (e.g. driver's license, passport). No exceptions.
- INSTRUCTORS: Use this link to access a Make-Up/Special Accomodations Testing Request form. The form is located under CAMPUS RESOURCES: www.bucks.edu/resources/facultyresources/
- Instructors may also obtain Make-Up Testing Request Forms from Department Offices, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a file copy.
- INSTRUCTORS: Use this link to access an E-Learning Test Request form. The form is located under CAMPUS RESOURCES: www.bucks.edu/resources/facultyresources/
- The Testing Center closes promptly at the times listed below. Please arrive in time to complete testing before closing.
YOU MUST BE SEATED AND TESTING NO LATER THAN 1 HOUR BEFORE CLOSING.
E-Learning/Hybrid/Make-Up Testing Schedule AUGUST 2019-December 2019
|NEWTOWN CAMPUS||Rollins Center||Room 100||
|Mondays||9:00 am to 9:00 pm||Rollins Center||Room 100||
Closed 9/2, 12/23,
|Tuesdays||9:00 am to 4:00 pm||Rollins Center||Room 100||Closed 12/24, 12/31|
|Wednesdays||9:00 am to 9:00 pm||Rollins Center||Room 100||
Closing at 4pm on 11/27 and 12/18
Closed 12/25 and 1/1
|Thursdays||9:00 am to 9:00 pm||Rollins Center||Room 100||
Closing at 4pm on 12/19
Closed 11/28 and 12/26
|Fridays||9:00 am to 4:00 pm||Rollins Center||Room 100||Closed 11/29 and 12/27|
|Rollins Center||Room 100||
Closed 8/31, 11/30, 12/21 and 12/28
|Lower Bucks Campus (LBC) in Bristol||Room 108||*EXCEPTIONS*|
|Thursdays||2:00 pm to 6:00 pm||Room 108||Closed 11/28 and 12/26|
STARTING IN SEPT
1st and 3rd Saturday 10am-1pm
|Upper Bucks Campus (UBC) in Perkasie||Room 020||*EXCEPTIONS*|
|Tuesdays||2:00 pm to 6:00 pm||Room 020||Closed 12/24, 12/31|
STARTING IN SEPT
2nd and 4th Saturday 9am-12pm
IMPORTANT: MATHEMATICS AREA POLICY FOR CALCULATOR USE
The Mathematics Area has established a policy for calculator use in each of its courses. A specific model and series of calculator has been selected for each course to insure that the capabilities of the calculator do not interfere with the course objectives and to make sure that one student does not have an undo advantage over another. Individual instructors may restrict the use of any calculator in their courses. This policy includes face to face classes, and e-learning classes. It also pertains to the Testing Centers at all three campuses and all proctored locations.
**Please see the link below for the specific calculator that has been selected for each course
**FROM STEM DEPARTMENT:
TI-89 and TI-Nspire calculators are not permitted in the Testing Center
eLearning students who are unable to travel to a Bucks campus may propose an alternative proctor. See the Bucks Online website for details.