As of October 11, 2021, the Testing Center in Newtown will be available for walk-in testing.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to social-distancing guidelines, seating and availability are limited. Tests will be administered on a first-come-first-serve basis. Instructors are encouraged to continued use of remote-testing options where possible. Students are encouraged to arrive early.
Testing is offered on a walk-in basis. Appointments are not taken.
- Students must make arrangements with their instructors for Make-Up Testing. Students may not make arrangements directly with the Testing Center.
- A valid, current form of government-issued photo identificationis required at the time of testing (e.g. driver's license, passport). No exceptions.
- INSTRUCTORS: The Make-Up/Special Accommodations Testing Request form is located under CAMPUS RESOURCES: bucks.edu/resources/facultyresources/
- INSTRUCTORS: The E-Learning Test Request form is located under CAMPUS RESOURCES: bucks.edu/resources/facultyresources/
- Instructors are asked to email the completed test request form to email@example.com. Paper/Pencil exams should still be delivered directly to the Testing Center.
- The Testing Center closes promptly at the times listed below. Please arrive in time to complete testing before closing.
YOU MUST BE SEATED AND TESTING NO LATER THAN 1 HOUR BEFORE CLOSING.
E-Learning/Hybrid/Make-Up Testing Schedule October - December 2021
|Monday||9:00am-4:00pm||Rollins Center||Room 100||Closed 12/27|
|Tuesday||9:00am-4:00pm||Rollins Center||Room 100||Closed 12/28|
12/22-closing at 4pm
|Thursday||9:00am-4:00pm||Rollins Center||Room 100||
Closed 11/25, 12/23, 12/30
|Friday||9:00am-4:00pm||Rollins Center||Room 100||Closed 11/26, 12/24, 12/31|
IMPORTANT: MATHEMATICS AREA POLICY FOR CALCULATOR USE
The Mathematics Area has established a policy for calculator use in each of its courses. A specific model and series of calculator has been selected for each course to insure that the capabilities of the calculator do not interfere with the course objectives and to make sure that one student does not have an undo advantage over another. Individual instructors may restrict the use of any calculator in their courses. This policy includes face to face classes, and e-learning classes. It also pertains to the Testing Centers at all three campuses and all proctored locations.
**Please see the link below for the specific calculator that has been selected for each course
**FROM STEM DEPARTMENT:
TI-89 and TI-Nspire calculators are not permitted in the Testing Center
Students who are unable to travel to the Newtown campus should make arrangements with their instructors. See the Bucks Online website for details.