2019-2020 Catalog Year Table of Contents
Section 2: Majors and Certificate Programs
- Enrollment Options and Degree Requirements
- Career and Technical Programs
- Occupational Majors Defined
- Transfer Majors Defined
- Majors and Certificate Programs: Descriptions
Section 3: Course Descriptions
Section 4: College Information
College Catalog Archives
- Catalog 2018-2019 in Adobe Acrobat
- Catalog 2017-2018 in Adobe Acrobat
- Catalog 2016-2017 in Adobe Acrobat
- Catalog 2015-2016 in Adobe Acrobat
- Catalog 2014-2015 in Adobe Acrobat
- Catalog 2013-2014 in Adobe Acrobat
- Catalog 2012-2013 in Adobe Acrobat
- Catalog 2010-2012 in Adobe Acrobat
- Catalog 2008-2010 in Adobe Acrobat
- Catalog 2006-2008 in Adobe Acrobat
This catalog is designed to provide you with the information you need to plan your educational experience at Bucks. The college catalog posted here is the official catalog and contains the most current information.
Students are responsible for meeting college deadlines including all
Bucks County Community College reserves the right to change the regulations, fees, and other information contained herein without prior notice.
Warranty Disclaimer: Bucks County Community College and its affiliates hereby disclaim all warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, employability, future employment, licensure, certification or availability of courses, program, instructors or curriculum.
PDF versions are snapshots of catalogs as they appeared on their dates of print publication.