Bucks County Community College is temporarily offering a remote testing solution for placement testing. Students will be able to test at home through their own computers. For some portions of the Placement Test, a webcam, microphone, and desktop or laptop computer are required for this test. If you only have access to a Chromebook, tablet, or mobile device, please contact Testing at email@example.com for alternate instructions. Students must first apply to the College. Instructions for testing will be sent in their acceptance letter.
If you have already been accepted to the College and want to test remotely, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
As of Monday, January 3, 2022, in-person testing is available in Newtown. If you would prefer to test in-person, testing is available on a walk-in basis. Please visit Placement Test Schedule to view the testing schedule.
- AESL students must contact email@example.com for more information on placement testing options, advising, and registration.
- For Chemistry Placement Testing questions, please contact Emily Totman in the STEM Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information for prerequisite approval via transcripts from another college for guest and transfer students are posted on the Admissions and Registrar Page
- If you have any questions regarding the placement tests you are required to take, testing waivers, or the next steps in the enrollment process, please email email@example.com.
- If you have questions regarding the tests themselves, please contact the Testing Center directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-968-8466.
The Testing Center at Bucks County Community College is a member of the National College Testing Association. In all testing and assessment activities, the Testing Center adheres to the NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines and provides quality customer service to students, staff, faculty, and the local community. The Testing Center operates on all three campuses and provides testing services for the diverse populations of both Bucks County Community College and the local community. The Testing Center provides a secure testing environment for entrance tests, Bucks course tests, and accommodated testing. Beyond the exams for the College, the Testing Center also provides services to the local community, including proctor services, prior learning assessments, and career-influencing high-stakes tests such as certifications.
The Newtown Testing Center is located in the Rollins Center, Room 100, adjacent to the Cafeteria.
A current government-issued photo ID is required to test (e.g. a driver's license or a nondriver's State ID card).
See the links below for information regarding Placement Testing and Bucks Class Testing schedules:
In addition, all testing schedules are available through the links in the side navigation. The main phone number for the Testing Center is 215-968-8466. Testing staff may also be reached by email at email@example.com.
Testing must be completed by the scheduled closing time. Students arriving less than 1 hour before closing time will not be permitted to test. Please plan your arrival to allow sufficient time to check-in and complete your test before the Testing Center closes.
Testing for Individuals with Disabilities
If testing accommodations are necessary as a result of a physical or learning disability, please contact The Accessibility Office (TAO) prior to testing, at 215-968-8189 (V/TDD) or you can e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use this link to access The Accessibility Office (TAO) webpage: Accessibility Office