Associate Degree Nursing TEAS Admission Exam
This page is for ADN students ONLY.
**PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE TESTING CENTER FOR THIS EXAM. IT IS A REMOTE ONLINE EXAM**
IMPORTANT: You are registering for a TEAS online-remote-proctored exam.
When setting up your account and registering, be sure to choose ADN as your program type.
Please remember to select the following during the registration process:
Under TEAS Proctor – Program Type: REMOTE PROCTORING-NURSING
Under Institution: BUCKS COUNTY CC ADN
Candidates must register, pay, and schedule TEAS testing through ATI testing, the creators of TEAS.
- Registration closes 5 full days before the exam date.
- The cost of each TEAS test is $117.
- Testing fees are non-refundable.
- If you contact ATI at 1-800-667-7531 at least 2 business days before the exam, they may be able to reschedule your exam.
The online Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS), is a scholastic aptitude assessment in the areas of Reading Math, Science, and English.
- This test lasts approximately 3.5 hours. Each of the four sections has its own time limit.
- Reading=45 min, Math=57 min, Science=60 min, English & Language Usage 37 min.
- A basic 4-function calculator is embedded in the math section of the test for student use.
- You will be permitted 1 piece of blank paper during the exam that will need to be torn up following the exam.
- You must have a government-issued or student ID to take the exam.
- Proctors will not be able to communicate with you before or during the exam. There will be a live chat button that you can click on during the exam to communicate with staff at ATI who oversee TEAS testing.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
Please make sure you meet all technical requirements by visiting https://atitesting.com/technical-requirements
- You must use a laptop or desktop. No ipads, tablets, or phones may be used to take your TEAS exam.
- You must be able to download Google Chrome
- You must have a microphone, either internal or external
- You must have a webcam, Webcam-320x240 VGA resolution (minimum) internal or external
STUDENT ACCOMMODATIONS: Students should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with their Faculty Accommodation memo at least 4 weeks before the scheduled exam date. If you have any other questions related to accommodations, please contact email@example.com.
ATI, the official provider of prep for the exam, recommends that you allow yourself at least six weeks to prepare for the exam.
There are a variety of prep resources available to help you study for the test – all aligned to the ATI TEAS, Version 7 and packed with thousands of practice questions based on the content and format of the actual exam.
CONTACT ATI directly if you have questions or problems prior to the exam 1-800-667-7531
Associate Degree Nursing TEAS Admission Exam Registration
PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE CLICKING ON REGISTER NOW
You will be prompted to choose how you would like to take your proctored exam – In Person or Online. Choose ONLINE.
Be sure to choose Bucks County Community College ADN as your testing location.
Once you are directed to the new window, select the appropriate Proctor - Program Type: Institution Remote Proctor- Nursing
- NOTE: If you need help during the registration process, please contact ATI Customer service 7am-7pm Central Time Monday-Friday at 1-800-667-7531
1) REGISTER NOW
For additional guidance on Registration please click REGISTERING FOR YOUR TEAS TEST
Addtional help is available by contacting ATI Customer Service 7am-7pm Central Time Monday-Friday at 1-800-667-7531
It is critical that you do a Dry-Run assessment a few days before the exam so any issues can be dealt with directly with ATI prior to exam day.
Please NOTE: If at any time you have trouble navigating the registration process, please call ATI directly at (800) 667-7531
- Proctorio/Remote Student ORIENTATION: STUDENT TEAS/PROCTORIO REMOTE TESTING ORIENTATION VIDEO
IMPORTANT: ON EXAM DAY
You must have your Assessment ID, which will be provided by the Testing Center. The Assessment ID will be e-mailed out within 1 business day of registration closing. If you need it to be resent, you must submit the request no later than 24 hours before the exam.
You must have government-issued or student ID to take the exam.
You must know your ATI username and the password you created to take your RN exam.
Please start the log-in and set-up process 30 minutes prior to the exam start time. Exams will not be refunded or rescheduled due to late arrival.
The Proctor must approve each student before they can proceed, so please be patient during this process. The start button on the instruction page will not be available until the proctor approves your attempt.
If you get disconnected at any time during the exam, please log back on. We will approve and reopen the exam for you.
You will receive your TEAS results immediately upon completion of the test. A separate score report will not be mailed to you. The College will receive and record your TEAS results electronically, if you have ordered your transcript to be sent to Bucks County CC ADN.
If you should not pass the exam, the waiting period to retake your exam is as follows:
- Associate Degree Nursing TEAS Admission Exam – May be repeated 30 days after the prior attempt and taken no more than a total of three times in the year preceding the Associate Degree program application deadline of February 15th.
- Test scores are good for one year before the application deadline of February 15th.
Fall 2023-Spring 2024 TEAS TEST DATES - REGISTRATION CLOSES 5 FULL DAYS BEFORE THE EXAM DATE
|Friday December 1st 1:00 PM
|Friday January 5th 1:00 PM
|Friday February 2nd 1:00 PM
|Friday March 22nd 1:00 PM
|Wednesday April 24th 5:00 PM
RN Nursing Contact Information:
Founders Hall, Room 112