Associate Degree Nursing TEAS Admission Exam
TEAS testing is administered online through remote proctoring
Candidates must register, pay, and schedule TEAS testing through ATI testing, the creators of TEAS.
- Registration closes 5 full days before the exam date.
- The cost of each TEAS test is $112
- Testing fees are non-refundable.
- If you contact ATI at 1-800-667-7531 at least 2 business days in advance of the exam they may be able to reschedule your exam.
- The online Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS), is a scholastic aptitude assessment in the areas of Reading Math, Science, and English.
- This test lasts approximately 3.5 hours. Each of the four sections has its own time limit.
- Reading=64 min, Math=54 min, Science=63 min, English 28 min.
- A basic 4-function calculator is embedded in the math section of the test for student use.
- You will be permitted 1 piece of blank paper during the exam that will need to be torn up following the exam.
- You must have a government-issued or student ID to take the exam.
- Proctors will not be able to communicate with you before or during the exam. There will be a live chat button that you can click on during the exam to communicate with staff at ATI who oversee TEAS testing.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
Please make sure you meet all technical requirements by visiting https://atitesting.com/technical-requirements
- You must use a laptop or desktop. No ipads, tablets or phones may be used to take your TEAS exam.
- You must be able to download Google Chrome
- Any microphone either internal or external
- Webcam-320x240 VGA resolution (minimum) internal or external
STUDENT ACCOMMODATIONS: Students should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your Faculty Accommodation memo at least 4 weeks before the scheduled exam date. If you have any other questions related to accommodations please contact email@example.com.
- THE ATI TEAS STUDY MANUAL Sixth Edition is available for purchase through ATI Testing at www.atitesting.com
- Online Practice Exams and study resources are available at www.atitesting.com for a fee.
- ATI TEAS Prep Products – TEAS Prep
CONTACT ATI directly if you have questions or problems prior to the exam 1-800-667-7531
Associate Degree Nursing TEAS Admission Exam Registration
- Be sure to choose the correct date for your exam
- Be sure to choose Bucks County Community College ADN as your testing location
- NOTE: If you need help during the registration process, please contact ATI Customer service 7am-7pm Central Time Monday-Friday at 1-800-667-7531
It is critical that you do a Dry-Run assessment a few days before the exam so any issues can be dealt with directly with ATI prior to exam day.
Please NOTE: If at any time you have trouble navigating the registration process, please call ATI directly at (800) 667-7531
- Proctorio/Remote Student ORIENTATION: STUDENT TEAS/PROCTORIO REMOTE TESTING ORIENTATION VIDEO
IMPORTANT: ON EXAM DAY
You must have your Assessment ID, which will be provided by the Testing Center and e-mailed out within one business day of registration closing. If you need it to be resent this must requested no later than 24 hours before the exam.
You must have government issued or student ID to take the exam.
YOU MUST KNOW YOUR ATI USERNAME AND THE PASSWORD YOU CREATED IN ORDER TO TAKE YOUR RN EXAM!
Please start the log-in process and set up process 30 minutes prior to the exam start time. Exams will not be refunded or rescheduled due to late arrival.
The Proctor must approve each student prior to being able to proceed so please be patient during this process. The start button on the instruction page will not be available until the proctor approves your attempt.
If you get disconnected at any time during the exam, please log back on and we will approve and reopen the exam for you.
You will receive your TEAS results immediately upon completon of the test. A separate score report will not be mailed to you. The College will receive and record your TEAS results electronically.
If you should not pass the exam, the waiting period to retake your exam is as follows:
- Associate Degree Nursing TEAS Admission Exam – May be repeated 30 days after the prior attempt and taken no more than a total of three times in the year preceding the Associate Degree program application deadline of February 15th.
- Test scores are good for one year before the application deadline of February 15th.
Spring 2021 Test Dates -REGISTRATION CLOSES 5 FULL DAYS BEFORE THE EXAM DATE
|MONDAY JUNE 14th 5:00pm||REMOTE|
COST: The fee for the TEAS pre-admission exams is $112.00
Further information on the TEAS test, including the benchmark, can be found at https://www.bucks.edu/academics/department/health/associate/nursing/nln-career-info/.
For any questions regarding the Associate Degree Nursing program or requirements, please refer to https://www.bucks.edu/academics/department/health/associate/nursing/ or contact the department directly. They can be reached at ADNursingDirector@bucks.edu. They should be able to provide more information.
If you need to reach the Bucks Testing Center, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.