Honors@Bucks challenges high-ability, intellectually curious students with honors coursework emphasizing scholarly research, high-order critical thinking, and experiential learning.
- A combination of dedicated-honors sections and "honors by contract" work in non-honors sections
- Scholarship opportunities for incoming Honors@Bucks students
- Opportunity to earn the Honors@Bucks Associate Degree
- Honors designation for honors courses on transcript
- Same tuition/fees as "regular" Bucks coursework
- Honors-to-honors transfer agreements with Rider University, Delaware Valley University, Cedar Crest College, and Gwynedd Mercy University
Apply Now–It's Free!
- Complete the College's online Application for Admission (if you haven't already);
- Fill out and submit an Honors@Bucks Application (it will be received and processed by Dr. Stephen doCarmo, program coordinator).
Honors@Bucks applications should be received at least a week prior to the start of the semester in which the student will begin honors coursework.
For more information
Please contact either Dr. Stephen doCarmo, program coordinator, at (215) 968-8267, or the Admissions Office at (215) 968-8119.