Apply Now - It's Free!
The Honors@Bucks program is open to students in all associate-degree programs who meet the admission requirements
- Complete the College's online Application for Admission (if you haven't already); and
- Fill out and submit an Honors@Bucks Application (it will be received and processed by Dr. Stephen doCarmo, program coordinator).
Honors@Bucks applications should be received at least a week prior to the start of the semester in which the student will begin honors coursework.
Bucks County Community College's Honors@Bucks Program challenges high-ability, intellectually curious students through honors coursework emphasizing scholarly research, high-order critical thinking, and experiential learning.
Note that while they share students, Honors@Bucks is separate from both Phi Theta Kappa (the national honor society of two-year colleges) and NSLS (the National Society of Leadership and Success).
- A combination of dedicated-honors sections and "honors by contract" work in regular academic sections
- Scholarship opportunities for incoming Honors@Bucks students
- Opportunity to earn the Honors@Bucks Associate's Degree
- Honors designation for honors courses on transcript
- Same tuition/fees as "regular" Bucks coursework
- Honors-to-honors transfer agreements with Rider University, Delaware Valley University, Cedar Crest College, and Gwynedd Mercy University
For more information
Please contact either Dr. Stephen doCarmo, program coordinator, at (215) 968-8267, or the Admissions Office at (215) 968-8119.