Dedicated-honors sections are open only to students who have been admitted to Honors@Bucks. They emphasize scholarly research, high-order critical thinking, and/or experiential learning; are capped at 18 students; and are writing-intensive when appropriate to the discipline.
Honors@Bucks students should register only for dedicated-honors courses helping fulfill requirements for their programs of study.
There are no additional fees or tuition costs for dedicated-honors courses.
To locate the below in Bucks' online Self-Service Module, students should click the "Student Planning" tab, then enter "Honors" in the "Search for courses" tool, then filter for the appropriate semester.
- CISC110H—Introduction to Information Systems; 3 credits; Sect. HN1 (Mix of Face-to-Face and Canvas); Professor Jacqueline Rock; Th 1:40-2:55 PM
- COMM110H—Effective Speaking; 3 credits; Sect. M01 (Mix of Zoom and Canvas); Professor Victoria Mahmoud; M/W 12:15-1:05 PM
- COMP110H—English Composition I; 3 credits; Sect. T01 (Zoom-Based, Synchronous); Professor David Venditto; M/W 1:40-2:55 PM
- COMP110H—English Composition I; 3 credits; Sect. T02 (Zoom-Based, Synchronous); Professor Ethel Rackin; T/Th 1:40-2:55 PM
- HIST152H—Modern America; 3 credits; Sect. T01 (Zoom-Based, Synchronous); Professor Maria McGrath; M/W 10:50 AM-12:05 PM
- SOCI110H—Introduction to Sociology; 3 credits; Sect. M01 (Mix of Zoom and Canvas); Professor Erin Niclaus; W 9:25-10:40 AM