Dedicated-honors sections are open only to students who have been admitted to Honors@Bucks. They emphasize scholarly research, high-order critical thinking, and/or experiential learning; are capped at 18 students; and are writing-intensive as appropriate to the discipline.
Honors@Bucks students should register only for dedicated-honors courses that help fulfill requirements in their programs of study.
There are no additional fees or tuition costs for dedicated-honors courses.
To locate the below in Bucks' online Self-Service Module, students should click the "Student Planning" tab, then enter "Honors" in the "Search for courses" tool, then filter for the appropriate semester.
- CISC110H—Introduction to Information Systems; 3 credits; Sect. HN2 (hybrid; in-person at Newtown and online/Canvas-based); Professor Jacqueline Rock; Th 1:40-3:20 PM
- COMM110H—Effective Speaking; 3 credits; Sect. N01 (in-person at Newtown); Professor Sheryl Nierenberg; M/W 12:15-1:30 PM
- COMP110H—English Composition I; 3 credits; Sect. N02 (in-person at Newtown Campus); Professor David Venditto; T/Th 10:50 AM-12:05 PM
- COMP110H—English Composition I; 3 credits; Sect. N03 (in-person at Newtown Campus); Professor Mary Timmins; M/W 10:50-12:05
- HIST151H—Young America; 3 credits; Sects. N01 (in-person at Newtown); Professor Jason Totten; M/W 9:25-10:40 AM
- PSYC110H—Introduction to Psychology; 3 credits; Sect. E63 (online, asynchronous); Professor Deborah Sedik