Dedicated-honors sections are open only to students who have been admitted to Honors@Bucks. They emphasize scholarly research, high-order critical thinking, and/or experiential learning; are capped at 18 students; and are writing-intensive as appropriate to the discipline.
Honors@Bucks students should register only for dedicated-honors courses helping fulfill requirements for their programs of study.
There are no additional fees or tuition costs for dedicated-honors courses.
To locate the below in Bucks' online Self-Service Module, students should click the "Student Planning" tab, then enter "Honors" in the "Search for courses" tool, then filter for the appropriate semester.
- COMM110H—Effective Speaking; 3 credits; Sect. N01 (in-person; Newtown Campus); Professor Sheryl Nierenberg; M/W 12:15-1:30 PM
- COMP111H—English Composition II; 3 credits; Sect. N01 (in-person; Newtown Campus); Professor Ellen Pratofiorito; M/W 9:25-10:40 AM
- COMP111H—English Composition II; 3 credits; Sect. N02 (in-person; Newtown Campus); Professor Ethel Rackin; T/Th 10:50 AM-12:05 PM
- GEOG110H—World Geography; 3 credits; Sects. N0X and T0X (multi-mode; in-person and via Zoom); Professor Matt Metcalf; T/Th 8:00-9:15 AM
- HIST152H—Modern America; 3 credits; Sects. N0X, B0X, and U0X (multi-campus; in-person and via video); Professor Jason Totten; T/Th 9:25-10:40 AM
- SOCI110H—Introduction to Sociology; 3 credits; Sect. E63 (online/Cavas-based, asynchronous); Professor Max Probst