Exclusive membership program launching this spring!
Community+ Lifelong Learning is a membership-based program for adults 50+ who want to pursue new and interesting educational opportunities while connecting socially with other learning enthusiasts. Enjoy knowledgeable faculty, interactive classes, and exciting lectures and events—all without the pressure of exams or grades!
Lifelong Learning courses encompass a wide range of subjects in the arts, history, current events and popular culture, health and wellness, and more. Classes are held on our Newtown campus, on-line, and at select off-campus locations.
Annual Community+ Lifelong Learning membership includes three consecutive terms, priced at $499/membership year.
- Two (2) non-credit personal enrichment classes per term (some exclusions apply, does not include course material fees)
- Exclusive member only events (winter social, summer kick-off, other social events to be announced)
- Use of the Fitness Center located at our Newtown campus during operating hours.
- Complimentary Tickets to Select Zlock Performances during membership year.
- Free or discounted tickets to select campus sporting events.
- 10% membership discount for returning members 30 days prior to membership expiration.
- Refer a friend incentive program ($10 credit towards an additional personal enrichment class when a friend registers for membership).
- Early access to course catalog mailings
- Quarterly Community+ Lifelong Learning electronic newsletter
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 215-504-8596.
Please check back frequently for updates regarding membership, class offerings, and events.
Lifelong Learning at Bucks Expo
Saturday, October 21
Get an exclusive first-look at our new membership program, Community+ Lifelong Learning at Bucks! Preview our engaging classes, attend a workshop, enjoy food, live entertainment and more.