Fall 2020 Parking Update
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the following parking changes are being implemented for Fall of 2020.
The following parking lots will generally* be closed for the semester
- E-1 (By West Gate / Tyler Hall)
- S-1 (By West Gate / Tyler Hall)
- S-2 (across from Gateway)
- V-1 (Visitor lot across from Gateway Center)
- E-2 (adjacent to baseball field)
- S-3 (Lot on hill near Security & Safety)
- S-4 (Lower lot by East Gate (traffic light) entrance.
*Closed lots may occasionally be opened as needed for special events.
Lots that will be open for both students and employees
- E-4 (large lot behind Science Center) [All incoming traffic must parking here initially to pass through wellness access point in Science Center lobby (7a – 9p M – F)]
Employee only lots
- E-3 (by Cottages)
- Physical Plant lot (across from S-4)
All other marked spaces will continue to be enforced as marked (Fire lane, Accessible, Infirmary, Reserved).
Parking Permits for Fall 2020 & Spring 2021 Semesters
- Unlike in the past, Security & Safety will not be issuing decals for student permits for the Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 semesters. This change is being made for social distancing reasons so that students do not have to come to Security & Safety to pick up a parking permit.
- If you already have a purple student permit decal that you acquired before the pandemic struck, that is valid until August 31, 2021. You do not need to do anything additional.
- When applying for a new student permit, you will be able to print out a paper temporary permit. These are typically only valid for 14 days from printing. However, due to the pandemic, we are making them valid through August 31, 2021.
- If you are a student, you should print out the temporary permit and display it on the dashboard of your vehicle whenever you are parking on campus.
- If you are an employee, you will receive a new hang tag permit via interoffice mail to replace the current version which expires on August 31, 2020.
- New employees should follow normal registering procedures outlined below.
- If you are in need of a parking accommodations (infirmary permit), contact Security & Safety at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 215-968-8394.
- If you have any difficulty with the parking permit process, please contact us for assistance. You can reach us at email@example.com or by calling 215-968-8394.
Students and employees are required to display a parking permit and must obey Vehicle Regulations.
Parking permits are free. One permit is valid for all three campuses. Permits are not transferable; each vehicle you use must have its own permit.
1. Apply for your permit
You will need your license plate number and your Bucks student or employee ID number to complete the online form. Print your temporary permit and place it on your dashboard.
2. Pick up your permit
Pick up your permit at Security in Cottage 4 in Newtown, or see the Security Officer at LBC or UBC. Be sure to bring your vehicle registration and photo I.D. in order for us to verify your information.
3. Affix permit to your rear-view mirror
Be sure to follow rules & regulations while parking on campus.
Other Parking Resources
If you receive a ticket, you must either pay or file an appeal of the ticket within 14 days of issuance. Your ticket may be paid either in person or via mail to the Bucks CCC Student Accounts Office, located in The Hub at the Newtown Campus (ph: 215-968-8035). Students may also pay through their Bucks Self-Service account. If paying by mail, be sure to enclose a copy of the printed ticket & reference the ticket number on your check or money order.