An official transcript is the permanent record of all the courses you have taken while attending Bucks County Community College. In accordance with the Public Information Act and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, as amended, student academic records are classified as confidential and may be released only with the student's written authorization and signature.
- For students enrolled in credit courses, an unofficial transcript is available in Self-Service Student Planning.
- Alumni do not have access to an unofficial transcript. Please order an official transcript.
- Students must be in good financial standing with the College to receive a transcript. A transcript will not be processed for students with outstanding balances and missed payment plan payments. Questions regarding your balance can be directed to Student Accounts at 215-968-8035 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The fee for an official transcript is $7 for an electronic copy and $10 for paper requests.
Order an Official Transcript
Bucks has partnered with Parchment to process official transcript requests. There is a $7 fee for electronic transcripts and a $10 fee for paper transcripts.
- Create a Learner Account with Parchment.
- Please use a personal email address when creating an account – not your Bucks student email.
- You do not need to know your Bucks student ID#, username or password to order an official transcript.
- Confirm your email address with Parchment.
- Complete the Enrollment Information section.
- Next, under Available Credentials, select the Transcript "Order" button.
- Set the Delivery Destination* and Item Details.
- Submit payment.
Transcript requests are processed in 24-48 business hours.
*When sending a transcript to an email address you must select, “Individual”. Please note, most Colleges/Universities will not consider the transcript to be official if it is forwarded from your email. The transcript must be sent from one Institution to another to be considered an official document.
- Check with the recipient regarding how they would like to receive your transcript.
- Please provide a valid e-mail address or a mailing address for the recipient if you are not sending the transcript to an In-Network recipient.
- If you are sending a transcript to an In-Network recipient, you are responsible for confirming the recipient details.
- Before placing an order for an electronic transcript, you should verify that the recipient will accept an electronic transcript.
- Transcripts will only list courses completed with letter grades. If your final grades have not been posted to your student record, you have the option to place the order for “HOLD FOR GRADES”. Once grades are posted, transcripts will automatically be processed. Please note, Parchment orders placed on HOLD will be deleted after 60 days upon request and no refund will be issued.
- Graduation and degree completion will be posted to student records 1-2 weeks after the end of each term. If you would like your graduation and degree to be indicated on the transcript, please select “HOLD FOR DEGREES”. Once the term date reflects one of the dates below, these orders will be processed automatically.
- Spring Term - May 31st
- Summer Terms - August 31st
- Fall Term - December 31st
- Winter Term – January 31st
It is the college's policy that unoffical and official transcripts will not be processed, unless, the student is in good financial academic standing with BCCC.
Public Safety Training and Certification
For Public Safety and Training Certification transcripts, please contact email@example.com or call 267-685-4888.
Continuing & Community Education and Professional Certification
For Continuing and Community Education, Professional Certification, and Workforce Development transcripts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-968-8409.