While The College Is Operating Remotely, Only Parchment (Electronic) Requests Will Be Processed.
Your transcript is the official, permanent record of all the courses you have taken while attending Bucks County Community College. In accordance with the Public Information Act and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, as amended, student academic records are classified as confidential and may be released only with the student's written authorization and signature.
The $5 transcript request fee and any overdue balances must be paid at the time of the request in order for processing
TYPES OF TRANSCRIPTS
There are three (3) types of transcripts, depending on your association with the College, you may have a transcript at each level:
- Undergraduate Transcript (UG)
- All Credit Courses
- Continuing Education Transcript (CE)
- LPN, Radiography, Non-Credit Courses (Paper Form Only)
- Public Safety Transcript
- Fire School Non-Credit Courses
HOW TO ORDER
- A one-time set up is required, be sure to fill in all required information.
- Transcript Requests through Parchment take approximately 24-48 business hours to process.
- Once you have completed the setup, you will receive an email from Parchment asking you to confirm your email address.
Transcript Request (unavailable)
(Best used for including attachments)
- Follow the instructions at the top of the form to submit the fee, if paying by credit card, please complete the Credit Card Authorization form.
- If required, please include any attachments (PTCAS, CASPA, DICAS, LSAC, etc.) to be included with your official transcript.
- Transcript Requests take approximately 24-48 business hours to process, and up to 7-10 business days to be received by the recipient.
- Transcripts may be sent UPS Overnight Air for a fee of $25.00. Please make a note on the form for this request.
Student Self-Service (unavailable)
(Current Students only)
- Click on Transcript Requests, once in Self-Service.
- Click on Add New Request (top right side of the page).
- Please make sure you include the recipient (college, university, employer, etc.) full name and correct mailing address.
- Transcript Requests take approximately 24-48 business hours to process, and up to 7-10 business days to be received by the recipient