Industrial Maintenance Program
Discover Bucks Industrial Maintenance Training Video
12 weeks to a new in-demand career. 90+% job placement rate!
Workers skilled in industrial maintenance (electro-mechanical) are in high demand, and Bucks County Community College has partnered with local employers to fill numerous positions. Average starting salary $17/hour.
FREE for those who qualify through the PACareerLink. Individual job placement assistance is given to all students who complete the program.
Next cohort starts July 22, 2019. Classes in Doylestown.
For more information or to apply, contact Bridget Hughes at 267-685-4884 or Bridget.Hughes@bucks.edu.
* * * * * * * *
PASmart Grant Program for 18 - 24 Year Olds. Cohort starts February 2020.
Attend FREE Open House to learn more:
June 26, 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Bucks County Public Safety Training Center, 1760 South Easton Road, Doylestown, PA
* * * * * * * *
The Industrial Maintenance Training Program includes theory and hands-on skills assessment and introduces participants to the fundamental concepts and skills required by electro-mechanical technicians in manufacturing and a variety of industries. Electro-mechanical technicians combine knowledge of mechanical technology with knowledge of electrical and electronic circuits.
Topics include Safety, Shop Math, Measurement, Blueprint Reading, Basic Electricity (AC/DC Circuits), Electrical Fabrication, Mechanical Fabrication, Hydraulic & Pneumatic Basics, and Troubleshooting, Electric Relay Control concepts and applied practice, and Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs). Students earn OSHA10 & Forklift Safety certifications.
Earn eight stackable credentials in 12 weeks to prepare for entry-level positions in manufacturing. Get ready for a new career, with in-demand skills for good-paying jobs. Individualized job placement assistance for students who complete all eight credentials.
- 12-Week, Monday-Thursday daytime classes
- Friday morning company tours
- FREE for those who qualify through the PACareerLink
- Employer-Driven, Entry Level
- One-on-one recruiter - high job placement rates!
- Veterans Strongly Encouraged to Apply
Requirements for the program:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen/possess a Green Card
- Must be 18 years of age with a High School diploma or GED
- Must pass a drug screening, background check, electro-mechanical aptitude test, and physical test
- Must have reliable transportation to commute to training and a variety of industry field trips
- Must be ready to work in Industrial Maintenance
- Competitive based on screenings & employer interview
Next cohort starts July 2019 and will be held at the Bucks County Public Safety Training Center, 1760 South Easton Road, Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18901. This is a great opportunity to up-skill or re-tool for your future!