Kids on Campus: Newtown: Ages 7-9
Prices include all material fees.
Please make sure you are using your child's information, such as name and date of birth, when registering online.
Click here for directions on how to register online.
Camp Cancellation Information
- Please make sure you register early to help avoid camp cancellations.
- The week before a camp is scheduled to run, we look at the enrollment numbers and will make a final decision if a camp has enough registrations to run. If we need to cancel a camp due to low enrollment, our Registration Office will notify you. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- If we need to cancel a camp for any reason, we will make every attempt to place your camper in another camp. Otherwise, we will give you a full refund for the camp that we cancelled.
- If you decide to move your camper to another camp and that camp has a higher price point than the camp we cancelled, you will need to pay the difference. This is due to the camp supplies fees that are included in the price of the camp.
- If you decide to move your camper to another camp and that camp has a lower price point than the camp we cancelled, we will refund you the difference.
- If you have any questions, please call our Registration Office at 215-968-8409.