Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) TEAS Admissions Exam
This page is for PN students ONLY.
**PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE TESTING CENTER FOR THIS TEST. IT IS A REMOTE ONLINE EXAM**
IMPORTANT: You are registering for a TEAS online-remote-proctored exam.
When setting up your account and registering, be sure to choose PN as your program type.
Please remember to select the following during the registration process:
Under TEAS Proctor – Program Type: REMOTE PROCTORING-NURSING
Under Institution: BUCKS COUNTY CC PN
Candidates must register, pay, and schedule TEAS testing through ATI testing, the creators of TEAS.
- Registration closes 5 full days before the exam date.
- The cost of each TEAS test is $112.
- Testing fees are non-refundable.
- If you contact ATI at 1-800-667-7531 at least 2 business days before the exam, they may be able to reschedule your exam.
- The online Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS), is a scholastic aptitude assessment in the areas of Reading Math, Science, and English.
- This test lasts approximately 3.5 hours. Each of the four sections has its own time limit.
- Reading=64 min, Math=54 min, Science=63 min, English 28 min.
- A basic 4-function calculator is embedded in the math section of the test for student use.
- You will be permitted 1 piece of blank paper during the exam that will need to be torn up following the exam.
- You must have a government-issued or student ID to take the exam.
- Proctors will not be able to communicate with you before or during the exam. There will be a live chat button that you can click on during the exam to communicate with staff at ATI who oversee TEAS testing.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
Please make sure you meet all technical requirements by visiting https://atitesting.com/technical-requirements
- You must use a laptop or desktop. No ipads, tablets, or phones may be used to take your TEAS exam.
- You must be able to download Google Chrome
- You must have a microphone, either internal or external
- You must have a webcam, Webcam-320x240 VGA resolution (minimum) internal or external
STUDENT ACCOMMODATIONS: Students should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with their Faculty Accommodation memo at least 4 weeks before the scheduled exam date. If you have any other questions related to accommodations, please contact email@example.com.
- THE ATI TEAS STUDY MANUAL Sixth Edition is available for purchase through ATI Testing at www.atitesting.com
- Online Practice Exams and study resources are available at www.atitesting.com for a fee.
- ATI TEAS Prep Products – TEAS Prep
CONTACT ATI directly if you have questions or problems prior to the exam 1-800-667-7531
Licensed Practical Nursing TEAS Admission Exam Registration
PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE CLICKING ON REGISTER NOW
You will be prompted to choose how you would like to take your proctored exam – In Person or Online. Choose ONLINE
Be sure to choose Bucks County Community College PN as your testing location
Once you are directed to the new window, select the appropriate Proctor - Program Type: Institution Remote Proctor- Nursing
- NOTE: If you need help during the registration process, please contact ATI Customer service 7am-7pm Central Time Monday-Friday at 1-800-667-7531
1) REGISTER NOW
For additional guidance on Registration please click REGISTERING FOR YOUR TEAS TEST.
Addtional help is available by contacting ATI Customer Service 7am-7pm Central Time Monday-Friday at 1-800-667-7531
It is critical that you do a Dry-Run assessment a few days before the exam so any issues can be dealt with directly with ATI prior to exam day.
Please NOTE: If at any time you have trouble navigating the registration process, please call ATI directly at (800) 667-7531
- Proctorio/Remote Student ORIENTATION: STUDENT TEAS/PROCTORIO REMOTE TESTING ORIENTATION VIDEO
IMPORTANT: ON EXAM DAY
You must have your Assessment ID, which will be provided by the Testing Center. The Assessment ID will be e-mailed out within 1 business day of registration closing. If you need it to be resent, you must submit the request no later than 24 hours before the exam.
You must have government-issued or student ID to take the exam.
You must know your ATI username and the password you created to take your PN exam.
Please start the log-in and set-up process 30 minutes prior to the exam start time. Exams will not be refunded or rescheduled due to late arrival.
The Proctor must approve each student before they can proceed, so please be patient during this process. The start button on the instruction page will not be available until the proctor approves your attempt.
If you get disconnected at any time during the exam, please log back on. We will approve and reopen the exam for you.
You will receive your TEAS results immediately upon completion of the test. A separate score report will not be mailed to you. The College will receive and record your TEAS results electronically.
TEAS TEST DATES-REGISTRATION CLOSES 5 FULL DAYS BEFORE THE EXAM DATE
|Friday||December 3rd||1:00 PM|
|Friday||January 7th||1:00 PM|
|Monday||February 7th||5:00 PM|
|Friday||March 25th||1:00 PM|
|Monday||April 25th||5:00 PM|
If you should not pass the exam, the waiting period to retake your exam is as follows:
- TEAS Exam: 4 weeks from your original exam date
For any other questions please contact: