Our Educational Program
Bucks County Community College combines traditional and academic disciplines with flexible educational programs preparing students for a future of technological and social change.
Education at Bucks County Community College provides:
- quality instruction offered by a highly competent faculty;
- courses which develop students' abilities to think and write critically and to compute with proficiency and confidence;
- facilities and resources that reflect the latest technology;
- a variety of educational offerings: credit and non-credit courses, workshops, lecture series, and special events;
- a program of assessment which places students in courses consistent with their abilities;
- student services, such as counseling, financial aid, and job placement, which help students to reach personal goals;
- a community of students of diverse ages and experience;
- a center for community services and cultural activities;
- an environment which encourages lifelong intellectual development.