- Dean's Academic Scholarships
- Application Deadlines
- Application Forms
- Withdrawal From the College
- Payment of Financial Aid Awards
- Change in Financial Circumstances
- Reapplication for Financial Aid
- Job Location Program
- Bucks Financial Aid Programs
- Other Financial Aid Programs
Financial aid is any grant, scholarship, loan or employment opportunity with the express purpose of helping a student meet educationally-related expenses while attending college. During the 2019-2020 academic year, approximately 3,296 students received some form of financial aid. The total amount of financial aid received by these students exceeded $16.4 million.
Financial Aid Office
The Financial Aid Office is located on the first floor of the Linksz Pavilion. Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, during the Fall and Spring semesters.
A Financial Aid Search Through the WEB and Internet Scholarship Search