Dean's High School Academic Scholarship
In an effort to expand scholarship opportunities and attract additional new students, the President’s Office established the Dean’s High School Academic Scholarship in 2015. This scholarship is open to all newly registered students graduated or will be graduating from a Bucks County High School: one-year full tuition scholarship (at in-county rate) if all criteria is met.
This scholarship is open to all students who, at the time of application, meet the following requirements:
- Intend to enroll as a full-time student with 12 credits or more for the full academic year (fall and spring)
- Possess a high school cumulative gpa of 3.0 or higher
- Bucks County resident
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by the student’s Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the Financial Aid office.
- Submit a letter of recommendation
- Submit a high school transcript.
Find the full list of criteria and deadline information on ScholarshipUniverse.