Title IX & Gender Based Misconduct
Bucks County Community College is committed to providing a place of work and study free of intimidation, harassment, exploitation, discrimination, or violence, and complies with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, which prohibits discrimination based on gender (including sexual harassment, sexual misconduct and sexual violence) in the College's educational programs and activities.
It is the policy of the College to:
- Provide educational, preventative and training programs regarding this policy and Gender Based Prohibited Conduct;
- Encourage reporting of violations or alleged violations of this Policy
- To prevent incidents of Gender Based Prohibited Conduct from denying or limiting an individual’s ability to participate in or benefit from the College’s programs;
- To make available timely services for those who have been affected by Gender Based Prohibited Conduct; and
- To provide prompt and effective methods of investigation and resolution to stop Gender Based Prohibited Conduct, remedy any harm, and prevent its recurrence.
If you are experiencing, or have recently experienced, any form of sexual misconduct, please contact Kevin Antoine, Title IX Coordinator, at 215-968-8093, Matt Cipriano, Deputy Coordinator, at 215-968-8255, or any administrator. In an emergency or off-hours situation, always call 911 or Security and Safety at 215-968-8911.