- If you need assistance or to be escorted to your car, contact the Office of Security and Safety at 215-968-8911. Call boxes are located throughout the campus.
- Only provide your contact information, such as phone and email address, to people that you trust. Always be aware of your surroundings.
- Know the people with whom you socialize.
- Realize that predators may employ various methods to incapacitate their victims, including date rape drugs. Never accept a beverage from a stranger and never leave your drink unattended. If you begin to feel uneasy or ill while on a date or in a social situation, follow your instincts and leave.
- Let friends know where you will be and keep them updated. Stay sober and aware of your surroundings.
If You Are a Victim or Witness
If you are a victim of sexual assault, sexual harassment or other sexual misconduct, the College will provide interim support and reasonable protection against further acts of misconduct, harassment, or retaliation as needed, as well as provide services and resources to provide a safe educational and employment environment.