Student Registration Steps
- To register for courses, go to our main webpage then click on ‘Bucks for Students.’ The menu will display and select the Student Planning icon:
- Log in using your Bucks Username and Password. If you have never set up your Bucks accounts, please start here at Password Manager and click on ‘Set Up Profile’. If you already set up your accounts, but do not know your password, please use ‘Change Password’ at the link I provided. If you have login or password issues, please contact the IT Help Desk at 215-968-8189 or email email@example.com
- Once logged-in, select Student Planning:
- Next, select “Go to Plan & Schedule.
- Hit the tab arrow to select your term:
- If you already planned courses with your advisor, you will see them there as planned there and approved. Select “Register Now” to register for all planned courses.
- Your planned courses will now state: “Registered, but not started.”
- A pop up banner will read “You must click here to confirm your registration…” Click on the “Confirm Registration” button:
- Your registration summary is presented which will list your courses and your total charges. You need to “agree” to the terms and conditions, and then select “Accept” to proceed to the payment screen.
- If you receive a message that no payment is required due to your Financial Aid being current, then your registration is complete. If you are prompted to the “Make Payment Arrangements” screen, then a payment option must be selected and satisfied in order to complete registration. If you have questions about your payment options, please contact Student Accounts at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-968-8035. If you do not select one of the payment options below and make any required payment as prompted, you will be dropped from your courses.
For further assistance, please contact:
Registration: email@example.com or 215-968-8100
Financial Aid: firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-968-8200
Student Accounts: email@example.com or 215-968-8035