Bucks County Community College offers a wide range of academic programs, services, and facilities right in your neighborhood. Classes are held at our beautiful 200-acre campus in Newtown, our Epstein Campus at Lower Bucks in Bristol, and our Upper Bucks Campus in Perkasie.
What's more, our Virtual Campus allows you to take courses online. Noncredit continuing education opportunities, including workforce development training, are available as well. With all these convenient and affordable options, it's clear that Bucks is "where to learn, where to return."
275 Swamp Road
Newtown, PA 18940
- Nearly 80 programs of study available, including two-year associate degrees and shorter-term certificates, plus continuing education and business and industry training
- Facilities include library, computer labs, science labs, teleconference center, art studios and workshops, TV studios, Zlock Performing Arts Center, Fitness Center, and gymnasium
- Located adjacent to Tyler State Park, minutes from Interstate 95
Gene and Marlene Epstein Campus at Lower Bucks
1304 Veterans Highway
Bristol, PA 19007
- Students can complete associate degree programs in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Liberal Arts-General Emphasis, and Radiography, plus certificate programs in Phlebotomy and Medical Lab Technician. Students may also take a variety of continuing education and workforce development courses for personal enrichment (example: art studio courses) or professional development (example: Microsoft software training through our IT Academy).
- The environmentally friendly campus includes classrooms, computer labs, allied health and STEM laboratories, a library, an art studio and an art gallery.
- Conveniently located on 14 acres near the Delhaas Woods on Veterans Highway, Route 413, near Interstate 95.
Upper Bucks Campus
One Hillendale Road
Perkasie, PA 18944
- Students can complete associate degree programs in Business Administration, Communication Studies, Education, and Liberal Arts-General Emphasis, plus Practical Nursing, a certificate program in Phlebotomy, continuing and workforce education
- Facilities include the Fickes Art Center, Penn Color Library, a science lab, an allied health lab, and computer labs in two expanded state-of-the-art buildings
- Located on 14 acres in East Rockhill Township, convenient to Quakertown and Doylestown
- More than 300 eLearning and Hybrid credit courses offered in a variety of sessions ranging from 4 to 15 weeks.
- 22 degrees and 10 certificates are available fully online; about 25 are available 80% or more online.
- Courses are facilitated by certified online instructors in Canvas, our Learning Management System.
- Detailed course information is available at bucks.edu/welcome.
Bucks County Public Safety Training Center
1760 South Easton Rd.
Doylestown, PA 18901
Lower Bucks Public Safety Training Center
2912 River Rd.
Croydon, PA 19021
1382 Newtown-Langhorne Road
Newtown, PA 18940