Welcome to Bucks Online!
Bucks Online delivers quality online instruction with flexibility and convenience - learning anytime, anywhere.
Our online courses are taught asynchronously meaning that students do not need to be logged in to their course at a set time; however, there will be specific assignment due dates and testing windows. Testing for online courses may require proctored testing in-person or via ProctorU or Respondus (Fees may be charged).
Online students are required to learn the same material as face-to-face students by:
- actively participating in online discussions with their instructor and classmates;
- spending the time and the effort needed to read all resource materials, such as textbooks, publisher based lab content and study guides, and interacting with multi media course materials;
- watching any required videos;
- completing any written or multi-media assignments - sometimes individually and sometimes in groups; and
- satisfactorily completing any examinations.
In online courses, students and instructors might not meet face-to-face, but they do interact regularly with one another using Canvas, our cloud-based Learning Management System. View our Canvas Basics course to get acquainted with our typical online course.
The credits earned and requirements fulfilled by an online course are identical to those of an on-campus course. All courses follow the same Master Course Outline, require the same work, fulfill the same program requirements, and receive the same credit. Our faculty must go through a rigorous certification process in order to teach online.
Bucks Online staff strive to provide quick, accurate, and friendly service.
The office provides second- and third-level support for students using Canvas: Access, Information & Help
Bucks Online office serves as an ombudsman for online students and provides the following services:
- Relays messages between teachers and students who are having communication difficulties.
- Assist students in identifying issues and finding the appropriate resources to help resolve them.
(Login problems and other simple technology issues are easily handled by the Help Desk and Services Center.)
Contact Bucks Online via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 215-968-8052
- Live Chat
Phone and email messages received after 4:30 p.m. will be returned the next business day.
Bucks Online Social
- Follow us on Instagram
- Shout out @BucksOnline #BucksOnline