Introduction to eLearning Courses
Since its inception in 1994, the goal of our Online Learning program has been to deliver quality instruction with flexibility and convenience - learning anytime, anywhere. To reach that goal, over 300 eLearning and hybrid courses have been developed.
eLearning and hybrid students are required to learn the same material as face-to-face students by:
- actively participating in online discussions with their instructor and classmates;
- spending the time and the effort needed to read all resource materials, such as textbooks, publisher based lab content and study guides, and interacting with multi media course materials;
- watching any required videos;
- completing any written or multi-media assignments - sometimes individually and sometimes in groups; and
- satisfactorily completing any examinations.
In eLearning courses, students and instructors might not meet face-to-face, but they do interact regularly with one another.
Bucks Online classes use Canvas, our cloud-based Learning Management System that makes teaching and learning interactive.
- If you'd like to get a feel for what an online course is like, you can access our Canvas Basics course. It's designed to help new Canvas users get familiar with that particular online learning management system.