Diplomas + Certificates
Beginning with spring 2020 graduates, diplomas and certificates will be mailed two to four weeks after completion of the term/graduation. All students who graduate will be issued an electronic diploma/certificate and mailed a paper diploma/certificate. There is no order form or fee for the initial diploma or certificate. Students expecting to graduate should continue to check their Bucks student email account for emails from the Registrar and Parchment regarding graduation and diplomas/certificates.
- Diplomas and certificates are not released to students who have a outstanding financial obligation to the college. Please make sure you have reconciled your outstanding financial obligation prior to placing your order. If you have questions about a financial obligation or how to make a payment, contact Student Accounts at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-968-8000 (option #3).
- Students expecting to graduate are encouraged to verify the college has the correct name, address, and cell phone number on their student record. To correct your name, address, or cell phone number, please email Graduation Specialist Gladys York at email@example.com.
- Students who graduated prior to spring 2020 can order a diploma or certificate through Parchment. If you have never used Parchment previously, please start by setting up a new learner account.
- For a copy of your Practical Nursing (LPN) certificate, please contact Michelle Rue at 215-968-8448 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Practical Nursing certificates are not available to be ordered through Parchment.
- For a copy of your Public Safety and/or Fire School certificate, please contact 267-685-4888 or email@example.com or 215-340-8422 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Public Safty and Fire School certificates are not available to be ordered through Parchment.
GED Diploma and Transcript Orders
Students who completed the GED course or took the GED test at Bucks County Community College must order a copy of the GED diploma and/or transcript through the PA Department of Education (PDE). Please visit the PA Department of Education GED Diploma and Transcript ordering service. Questions about GED should be directed to PDE at 717-783-6788