To graduate you must:
- Fulfill all of the requirements for your degree or certificate program
- Have earned at least 60 credits in college level courses
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher
- Have completed at least 30 credits here at Bucks
- Be active in the degree or certificate program in which you are graduating
Students anticipating graduation will receive an email sent to their Bucks student email account halfway through the term in which they are expected to graduate. The “Notice of Potential Graduation Eligibility” email will contain information on graduation, commencement, cap and gown ordering, and diplomas. Students who believe they are graduating and do not receive the email notification should contact the Registrar’s Office.
Students expecting to earn a degree or certificate, must complete the requirements of that degree or certificate as listed in the college catalog and their progress tab in Student Planning. The waiver or substitution of any course requirements must be exceptional and educationally justifiable. An official waiver or substitution must be approved by the appropriate Academic Department and the Associate Provost, and must be forwarded to the Registrar’s Office prior to the end of the term.
Students earning multiple degrees or certificates, earning a second degree or certificate, or completing a Reverse Transfer must contact the Registrar’s Office to be included in graduation.