Looking to propose a course? The Office of Continuing Education is always interested in presenting new offerings that meet the needs of our students and our standards for quality!
Call 215-497-8729 for more information or
- Complete a Course Proposal Form online.
- Download and complete a Course Proposal Form, and submit by email to Donna Kirn, Director of Continuing Education at email@example.com
Part Time Instructors wanted for Continuing Education Positions
Are you interested in teaching online or remote classes?
Bucks County Community College Continuing Education Department invites applicants from individuals in teaching non-credit classes. Classes vary in length and starting dates.
Instructors are needed in such areas as:
- Supply Chain Management
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer to teach ACE personal Training Course
- SAT - English portion
- Yoga and/or Pilates
It is preferred, but not required, for instructors to have at least a Bachelor's degree and work experience in the subject matter area.
Please submit a letter of application and a resume to:
Director, Continuing Education & Community Programs
Applications will be accepted until positions are filled.
ATTENTION: PROSPECTIVE KIDS ON CAMPUS INSTRUCTORS
Join our team of enthusiastic, creative, dedicated camp instructors at Bucks County Community College! We have a unique 8-week day camp program and are looking for new exciting ideas for next summer.
Dates: June 20 to August 12, 2022
Duration: Most camps are one week; instructors can teach one or multiple sessions. Most are a full day; occasionally we pair 2-half day camps together.
Topics: Our workshops are topic specific allowing you to explore your topic in depth. We are specifically looking for some of the following:
- Technology Camps
- Minecraft Certified Teachers who can utilize Minecraft Education Edition to develop daily STEM activities to campers.
- Science camps (fun, interactive and hands-on)
- Cooking or Baking for kids
- Arts and Crafts
- 2D basic animation
- Outdoor Camps
- We are open to new camp ideas.
Ages: Camps are arranged in 4 age groups – Ages 5-6, Ages 7-9, Ages 10-13, and Ages 14+. Camps can be offered one week for one age group and a 2nd week for a different age group.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Have experience working with and enjoy being with children.
- Prefer a degree in education or high level of expertise in a subject area.
- Must have the ability to design and implement age-appropriate curriculum.
- Must obtain background check, Child Abuse Clearance, FBI Finger Print, and Mandated Reporting Training prior to first day of work.
- Must submit health history record form prior to first day of work.
Hourly rate: $30.00
If you are interested in sharing your skills with Kids on Campus for 2022, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and we will send you a Camp Proposal form to complete. We will then review your proposal and if it passes, we will set up an interview.
Attention: Information Technology Academy Instructors
The IT Academy is seeking instructors who have the following certifications: MCITP: Database Administrator, ASP.NET/C# and Visual Basic, MySQL/PHP
Submit resume and cover letter to:
Bucks County Community College
275 Swamp Road
Newtown, PA 18940
FAX: (215) 968-8320
Bucks County Community College is committed to providing equal education and employment opportunities. This encompasses persons in legally protected classifications in regard to race, color, national origin, sex, handicap, sexual orientation, age, religion, disabilities, and military veterans. The College provides reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA). Please call the Campus Coordinator for Equal Employment Opportunity in advance to request or clarify accommodations or to address issues concerning equal opportunities at 215-968-8090. The EEO Office is located in Room 130, Tyler