Request the Use of Tyler Formal Gardens for Events and Photography
Weddings at Tyler Gardens
For more information regarding booking your special day with us visit the Tyler Gardens Wedding website.
Photography Sessions and Other Events
Please note the following items in order to complete your request
- Photography session can only be requested up to two months (60 calendar days) from your original reservation request.
- A $100 non-refundable fee is required to reserve your exclusive 1-hour photography session.
- Photography is permitted only in the Tyler Formal Gardens and is on a first-come, first-served basis. Once your inquiry has been reviewed and approved or denied for the date and time you requested, you will be notified via email. If your requested time slot is available, you will receive a confirmation number and a payment link through which the non-refundable fee must be paid. If your requested time slot is unavailable, you will have the option to select another time slot.
- Professional photographers have the option to purchase an annual pass for $350. This pass is valid from the date of purchase and expires every year on December 31. This pass permits photographers to make up to 12 reservation requests in one calendar year. Limited liability insurance must be submitted in order to qualify for this annual, non-transferable pass. Reservations are required for each session requested. (Call or email to place reservation 215-968-8087 / firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Private functions, campus events, and emergency closings take precedence and Bucks reserves the right to cancel your reservation at any time.
- There is NO SMOKING, OR LITTERING allowed on campus. Violation of this regulation will result in cancellation of your photo session and your party will be asked to leave campus immediately.
- Parking is permitted in the rear courtyard of Tyler Hall. If no parking spots are available, drivers must drop-off the wedding party and move the vehicle(s) to Lot S1. See our Newtown Campus map for more details.
- Electronic acknowledgment of BCCC’s Child Abuse Reporting Policy.
- Parties up to 25 people per reservation request are allowed.
The Tyler Formal Gardens are maintained by volunteers for your enjoyment.
Please leave the gardens in the same beautiful condition as you found them in.
- Keep off all sculpture and out of fountains, and please do not toss objects or coins into the water.
- Keep heavy equipment or other objects off the lawns, and remove all setup from the lawns, including tents, as quickly as possible after the event, particularly during hot summer months when the grass is already stressed.
- Moving of benches, urns and other equipment is not permitted .
- Please remove all personal materials and items brought into the gardens for decoration or structural support.
- Other than plain water, liquids of any kind—especially hot ones—as well as ice should never be dumped into the garden lawns or in the planting beds as grass, flowers and shrubs can take months to recover or may not rejuvenate from the damage such liquids cause.
- No littering; and remember, the gardens are designated as a nonsmoking area.
- The use of any kind of confetti, glitter and synthetic flower petals is not permitted.
- Please leave the gardens as you found them so that others may enjoy this historic setting in all its beauty.
Inclimate Weather Closing
The most up-to-date information will be available on the college's website at www.bucks.edu
To sign up for emergency text notifications use http://www.bucks.edu/resources/security/alerts/
Security, Newtown Campus: 215-968-8911
Fill out my online form.