There is always something fun and exciting happening at Bucks. You don't have to be a student to enjoy all that Bucks has to offer! The people you meet at Bucks can be any age, from the kids in our summer camps to retired community members. Be sure to check out our full schedule of Arts & Culture and Lectures & Conferences.
Our sports teams participate in two athletic conferences, as a non-scholarship Division III college: the Eastern Pennsylvania Collegiate Conference (EPCC); and the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA). Our fans come to cheer Bucks athletes at home and away games. Stop by to cheer our teams on to victory!
If you're interested in using the college's facilities or expansive grounds for an upcoming event or party, visit our rental policies page for more information!
Looking for work with a great employer? Check out the college's employment opportunities.
275 Swamp Road
Newtown, PA 18940
Lower Bucks Campus
1304 Veterans Highway
Bristol, PA 19007
Upper Bucks Campus
One Hillendale Road
Perkasie, PA 18944
Bucks County Public Safety Training Center
1760 S. Easton Rd.
Doylestown, PA 18901
Lower Bucks Public Safety Training Center
2912 River Rd.
Croydon, PA 19021
- Forty-five student-run clubs and organizations, all with community outreach
- Ten intercollegiate sports competing in the Eastern Pennsylvania Athletic Conference (EPAC) and the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) Region XIX.
- Intramural competitions and open gym.
Open-door policy – no SAT scores required
More than 16% of all Bucks County high school graduates attend Bucks
60% of incoming freshmen attend directly from high school
Top sending high schools
- Central Bucks West, East and South
- Council Rock North and South
Call 215-968-8100 or visit www.bucks.edu/admissions
77 Programs of Study
- 56 Associate degree programs (require at least 60 credits)
- 21 Certificate programs (most require 15 – 30 credits)
- Business Administration
- Liberal Arts – General Emphasis
Seven academic departments
- Kinesiology & Sport Studies
- Language & Literature
- Health Sciences
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Math
- Social & Behavioral Science
Facilities & Resources
- Libraries located at each campus – Newtown, Upper, and Lower Bucks
- More than 120,000 volumes in the print collection
- Multiple databases with access to thousands of periodicals, e-books and streaming videos
- Students can borrow laptop computers for use in the library
- Research assistance available in person and online
Media Lab: Media and instructional design lab to support multimedia projects by students and instructors
Help Desk & Services Center: offers free drop-in support for students
Computer access: including free WiFi, at all campuses
Free tutoring services: in person and online