Bucks County residents aged 65 and over may enroll tuition-free in credit courses on a space-available basis
To qualify for this waiver students must register during the period designated by the College in its semester registration publication. Tuition is waived but all other applicable fees must be paid at the time of registration. Some courses, like studio art courses and science courses, may have additional course fees.
In order to register for courses, senior citizens must have an active Bucks student record by having completed the online application.
Senior Citizen registration begins on May 19 for summer session I, II, and III courses.
Senior Citizen registration begins on Friday, August 20 for Fall 2021 courses.
Senior Citizen registration begins on Monday, December 13 for Winter 2021-22 courses.
How to Register
We offer three registration options for senior citizens:
- Register Online via Student Planning
- Senior citizens can register for courses online, using their self-service Student Planning account, beginning on the date listed above for each term. If any assistance is needed to navigate Student Planning, please feel free to contact the Registrar’s Office.
- Complete the online registration form on this page.
- Students not wanting to register via Self Service will be able to complete an online form. Bucks log-in credentials are required to complete the online registration form. The registration form will be available beginning on the date listed above for each term. Upon receipt of this form, students will be sent an email, to their Bucks student email account, confirming registration and with instructions for completing payment. Students needing assistance with their Bucks log-in or email can contact the HelpDesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-968-8191.
- For Fall 2021 courses, registration by appointment on Friday, August 20
- Senior Citizens looking to register for fall courses, may schedule an appointment to register in person on Friday, August 20. Appointments are available between 10am and 2pm, on a limited basis, on August 20 only. To schedule a registration appointment, please email email@example.com.
- In an effort to keep our campus community safe, walk-in registration, without an appointment, is not available.