Upper Bucks Campus Services
The Upper Bucks Campus has a Student Services Resource Center where students can easily access information about college programs and services. The Student Services Resource Center contains information regarding Transfer Services, Career Services, Financial Aid Information, Disability Services, Prior Learning Assessment, and Veterans Services and Benefits.
Other on-site student services include:
Perkins Goals Coaching
Whether your goal is graduating, transferring, or earning your certificate, our Perkins Goals Coach will work with all students in occupational programs to identify your needs, motivate you, keep you on track. Appointments can be made with the Perkins Goals Coach at the Upper Bucks Campus during the Fall and Spring semesters. For more information, please call our front desk at 215-258-7700.
- Placement (Assessment) Testing: Placement tests are administered at the Upper Bucks Campus on Tuesdays beginning at 1:30 pm, and on the second and fourth Saturdays of each month (during the spring and fall semesters) starting at 9:00 am. -There is no testing on Saturdays at the Upper Bucks campus during the summer sessions. -Testing is held in Room 020 and no appointments are necessary. -Students must have their student number and a government issued photo ID to take any placement test.
- Online/Hybrid/Make-Up Testing: Proctored testing is available the Upper Bucks Campus every Tuesday from 2:00pm-6:00pm. -Students must be seated and testing no later than 1 hour before closing. -There is no testing on Saturdays at the Upper Bucks campus during the summer sessions. -- -Students must have their student number and a government issued photo ID to take any test.
Academic Success (Tutoring) Services
FREE tutoring is available to all students in our Tutoring Center, located in the Student Commons area of the North Building, Room 003. Tutoring help is available in mathematics on a walk-in basis, and writing, accounting, and chemistry/biology by appointment. Students may also use our free, online tutoring services in addition to the Tutoring Center. 215-258-7716
The Accessibility Office
Students with disabilities who maybe eligible for reasonable accommodations should request them through this office. Services can include interpreters, note takers, readers, access to alternative texts, liaison with faculty, adaptive technology and testing modifications. Note that faculty are not required to provide accommodations unless the student has registered with the Accessibility Office.
Students are stronly urged to contact this office for information prior to or immediately after registering for classes by contacting Deborah Hoelper at 215-968-8465 or email@example.com.
Library Services- (Monday-Thursday, 8am-8pm during the summer semesters)
Located on the ground floor of the North Building, the Maureen McGrory Stewart Library is open Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 9:00 pm; Fridays: 8:00 am - 3:30 pm; and Saturdays: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm. Intercampus loans of books and journals are also available. 215-258-7721
Help Desk & Services Center
At the Upper Bucks Campus, our Help Desk is located within our Library, on the ground floor of the North building. The mission of the Help Desk is to provide assistance to students, faculty and staff in their use of technology tools.
The Help Desk provides: one-on-one technology assistance, just-in-time training, targeted workshops, and assistance with basic computer skills. Users can expect assistance in the following areas:
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Logins and passwords
- Internet browsers
- College Intranet
- College's WebMail system
- Canvas for online learning
- WebAdvisor to find courses, register for classes, and check grades
Student Counseling Services
Free counseling services are available to all students, including academic advising, career planning, transfer planning, and personal counseling. Appointments are available with our professional counselor, Tara Faigle, on Tuesdays during the fall and spring semesters. 215-258-7712 Room 129 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the Upper Bucks Campus Services, please contact Patti McEnery, Assistant Director- Upper Bucks Campus, at 215-258-7752 or email: Patricia.McEnery@bucks.edu.