Skip to content
Upper Bucks Campus
- Academic Degree & Certificate Programs (Whether you're working towards a degree, getting retrained, or taking a course for personal enrichment, Upper Bucks residents can achieve their career and educational goals on a campus that is easily accessible):
- Transfer Programs for students wishing to continue on to a four-year college or university to obtain a bachelor’s degree. (The student earns an Associate of Arts degree from Bucks County Community College.)
- Occupational programs providing job training, retraining or an upgrade of student skills. (The student earns an Associate of Arts degree.)
- Certificate Programs that provide job training, retraining or upgrading of skills necessary for employment. (Credits may be applied towards an Associate of Arts degree.)
- Continuing Education for students of all ages pursuing non-credit courses or certificates to meet personal and professional needs.
- Customized employee training programs for business and industry.
- Emergency services personnel