Profile of Lower Bucks Campus
Established in 2007, the Gene and Marlene Epstein Campus at Lower Bucks in Bristol is located at 1304 Veterans Highway (Rt. 413 ) in Bristol, Pennsylvania.
Take Exit 1 on I-95, make a right onto 413 and make your first left at the light at Rockview Drive.
The campus facility spans 55,000 sq. ft. and includes:
- 15 Standard Classrooms (Two of the large rooms are equipped to divide into a total of four smaller rooms.)
- 2 Small Group Instruction Rooms
- 7 Computer Labs (One lab will be equipped for advanced IT training in CISCO Networking and Microsoft Certificate Training.)
- Biology/Chemistry Lab
- Science Prep Area
- Art Class room
- Allied Health Lab
- Allied Health Prep Area
- Library Conference Room (Tutoring area)
- Student Commons (with fireplace)
- Outdoor Plaza
- Vending Areas
- Student Services Area (Advising, Counseling, Transfer, Career Services, KEYS program)
- Student Life Area (Clubs and Organizations)
- Cafe Area
- Faculty/Administrative Offices
Additional Facility Highlights
- All classrooms feature whiteboards, Smartboard technology, a LCD ceiling-mounted projector, and an instructor's podium equipped with a personal computer and a DVD/VCR unit.
- The entire structure has wireless access points throughout for mobile computing.
- The campus is an environmentally friendly facility. There are many ecological amenities, including a geothermal heating and cooling system, in this sustainable building.
Request for Campus Use
Non-profit and for-profit organizations may request use of the Lower Bucks Campus by completing this form. All requests are reviewed by the College's administration for approval. Please review the College's facility use policy and facility use guidelines.