Nirvana Athletic and Fitness Center
Bucks County Community College's Gene and Marlene Epstein Campus at Lower Bucks and the Nirvana Athletic and Fitness Club have partnered to bring all BCCC students, faculty and staff a special discounted, membership opportunity!
1222 New Rodgers Rd
Bristol, PA. 19007
Monday - Friday: 5:30 AM to 10:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday: 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
For more information on Nirvana Athletic and Fitness Club Facilities, please visit our web site at: www.nirvanafitness.com.
We get you in, get you fit and get you on with your day, with no hassles
- Parking is easy
- There's no waiting to workout
- You can comfortably ask for help if you need it
- You get your own personal fitness consultant at no additional cost
- Free day care
- All children 17 years of age or younger workout free with their parents
- We are the friendliest club in the area
- Over 1000 parking spaces
- Over 30 pieces of cardio equipment
- Over 85 individual workout stations
- Four Fitness and strength areas
- Six different lines of strength training machines
- Six different choices of cardio equipment
- Whirl pool
- Chiropractic care on site
- Pro shop
- Group fitness classes
Nirvanas Low Risk/ Free Offer
Call us at 215.788.8800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to Receive your free report,"5 Things You Need to Know Before Joining a Health Club."
Visit our website at www.nirvanafitness.com to receive your Free workout pass and Free newsletter.