Schedule Appointment/Search Tutor Availability
TutorTrac is our online tool for schedule tutoring appointments or viewing drop-in schedules at any campus or online. (Recommended browsers are Mozilla Firefox or Chrome.)
Go To TutorTrac
How To Use TutorTrac
Please read the directions below before entering TutorTrac. Please click on the screen shots to the right of the bulleted information to see pictures of the TutorTrac screens.
1. From the TutorTrac Main Menu:Sign in to TutorTrac using your BCCC Username & Password.
2. Click on “Search Availability….”
3. In the "Center" drop down menu to the left, choose the Center. The "Online Academic Success Center" is for Real-Time Online appointments only.
4. In the "Consultant" drop-down, choose a Tutor. (Optional - only choose for a specific tutor)
5. In the "Section" drop-down, choose your class, i.e. COMP107.N12. (Required)
6. In the "Reason" drop-down, choose your Visit Reason, i.e. Writing, Reading, Study Skills; Math; Accounting; etc. (click once to select). (Required) Choose Reason Image Visit Reasons Instructions
7. Dates are pre-set to scheduling limit of two weeks. Adjust date and time if desired. Type in the date or choose from the calendar. Choose times by sliding the bar to the left and/or right. Choose days by left-clicking on or off the days of the week. (The highlighted days are the ones for which you are searching.)
8. Click "Search"
9. Click on preferred timeslot. Please note the Tutor's Classification when scheduling, i.e., Writing Tutor, AESL Tutor, etc.
10. Review the appointment details and click "Save".
11. After clicking "Save", the appointment timeslot will disappear. Repeat the above steps if you wish to make additional appointments for a different day or search drop-in tutor availability.
12. If you are searching drop-in times, please note the times and walk into the Center during the listed times. For drop-in tutoring, you can only view availability – you cannot schedule an appointment. (For example, Math and Accounting at Newtown are drop-in.)
13. If necessary, please cancel your appointment from the Main Menu. Clicking on the "X" next to the appointment information in the Upcoming Appointment section. Enter reason (if desired), and click "Confirm". Cancel Appointment Image Confirm Cancellation Image Important: If you encounter any problems, or if your course is not listed in TutorTrac, please call the Newtown Center at 215-968-8044 during business hours, which are listed on Center's main page.
Text Alert Instructions
Request an Appointment
Tutoring is available by appointment to all currently enrolled Bucks County Community College for the following subjects:
|Computer Science||Effective Speaking||French|
|Online Biology||Online Chemistry||Online Math|
|Online Physics/Engineering||Online Spanish||Online Writing|
Individual appointments for the subjects listed above are 45 minutes for face-to-face and online. For in-person math, physics, and accounting, drop-in hours are available while a tutor is present for those subjects. For group sessions, the appointment is the duration of the timeslot listed.
We encourage students to schedule in advance in order to have the greatest possible range of appointment options to choose from.
Students can make an appointment by logging in to our scheduling platform, TutorTrac, calling 215-968-8044, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or stopping by the Newtown Center Monday-Thursday 10am-7pm & Friday 10am-1pm.
Reoccurring weekly appointments may be available for students who want to meet with a Writing Tutor or Math Tutor consistently throughout the fall or spring semester. Students should contact the Assistant Director, Writing (email@example.com) or Assistant Director, Math (firstname.lastname@example.org) early in the semester to schedule these appointments.
Walk-ins may be able to claim an appointment spot at Newtown if we have cancellations or no-shows, but we do not encourage students to rely on this possibility.