Schedule Appointment/Search Tutor Availability
TutorTrac is our online tool for schedule tutoring appointments or viewing drop-in schedules at any campus or online. (Recommended browsers are Mozilla Firefox or Chrome.)
Go To TutorTrac
How To Use TutorTrac
Please read the directions below before entering TutorTrac. Please click on the screen shots to the right of the bulleted information to see pictures of the TutorTrac screens.
1. From the TutorTrac Main Menu:Sign in to TutorTrac using your BCCC Username & Password.
2. Click on “Search Availability….”
3. In the "Center" drop down menu to the left, choose the Center. The "Online Academic Success Center" is for Real-Time Online appointments only.
4. In the "Consultant" drop-down, choose a Tutor. (Optional - only choose for a specific tutor)
5. In the "Section" drop-down, choose your class, i.e. COMP107.N12. (Required)
6. In the "Reason" drop-down, choose your Visit Reason, i.e. Writing, Reading, Study Skills; Math; Accounting; etc. (click once to select). (Required) Choose Reason Image Visit Reasons Instructions
7. Dates are pre-set to scheduling limit of two weeks. Adjust date and time if desired. Type in the date or choose from the calendar. Choose times by sliding the bar to the left and/or right. Choose days by left-clicking on or off the days of the week. (The highlighted days are the ones for which you are searching.)
8. Click "Search"
9. Click on preferred timeslot. Please note the Tutor's Classification when scheduling, i.e., Writing Tutor, AESL Tutor, etc.
10. Review the appointment details and click "Save".
11. After clicking "Save", the appointment timeslot will disappear. Repeat the above steps if you wish to make additional appointments for a different day or search drop-in tutor availability.
12. If you are searching drop-in times, please note the times and walk into the Center during the listed times. For drop-in tutoring, you can only view availability – you cannot schedule an appointment. (For example, Math and Accounting at Newtown are drop-in.)
13. If necessary, please cancel your appointment from the Main Menu. Clicking on the "X" next to the appointment information in the Upcoming Appointment section. Enter reason (if desired), and click "Confirm". Cancel Appointment Image Confirm Cancellation Image Important: If you encounter any problems, or if your course is not listed in TutorTrac, please call the Newtown Center at 215-968-8044 during business hours, which are listed on Center's main page.
Text Alert Instructions
Request an Appointment
Tutoring is available by appointment to all currently enrolled Bucks County Community College for the following subjects:
|Nursing||Online Biology||Online Chemistry|
|Online Effective Speaking||Online French||Online Math|
|Online Physics/Engineering||Online Spanish||Online Writing|
Individual appointments for the subjects listed above are 30 minutes for face-to-face or 60 minutes for online. All appointments begin on the hour and on the half-hour only. For group appointments, the appointment is the duration of the timeslot listed. There are certain times of day that fill up quickly, so we recommend that you request your appointment at least 2 days in advance; there are certain times of the day that fill up quickly! Students can make an appointment by making an appointment on online, calling 215-968-8044, emailing us at email@example.com, or stopping by the Center during our open hours.
Permanent appointments are available for students who want to meet with a Writing Tutor consistently throughout the fall or spring semester at the Newtown Campus. Students should see the Assistant Director, Writing early in the semester to schedule these appointments.
Walk-ins are welcome if we have cancellations or no-shows, but we do not encourage students to rely on this possibility.