Early Learning Center Summer Camps
2022 Dates and Themes
|June 13-16||Down on the Farm|
|June 20-23||Get Buggy|
|June 27-June 30||Pirate/Princess Adventures|
|July 5-7 (3 days)||Mad Science|
|July 11-14||Space Exploration|
|July 18-21||Under the Sea|
|July 25-28||Wild Safari|
|Aug 1-4||Carnival Time|
Fees Per Week
- See contract links under Fees and Tuition page
Knowing when to stay home
ELC staff, campers, and camper’s family members who are sick and/or have recently been in close contact with a person (family member, friend, neighbor, etc.) with Covid-19, a person who has tested positive with Covid-19, and/or a person who is suspected to have been in contact with others with COVID-19 need to stay home and self-quarantine for 10 days.
Individuals who exhibit any of the symptoms (cough, aches, sore throat, stomachache, etc.) of COVID-19 must stay home and follow the CDC guidelines for when it is safe to return.
A recorded temperature of 100 or higher is deemed unsafe to send to camp. Do not provide your camper with a fever reducing medication prior to coming to camp to pass the daily temperature and health check. This places our program and community at risk.
Health and Temperature Check Procedure
During drop-off, families will pull vehicles outside the ELC front door and remain in vehicles. If ELC director or lead teacher is not waiting outside, families will call the main ELC phone number to alert staff of arrival.
At this time, we will use a hands-free temperature scanner to check your temperature. A recorded temperature of 100 or higher is deemed unsafe to be at camp and we will ask that individual to stay home.
Regular Camp Requirements
- Children need to be at least three years old by the beginning of June to participate in a summer program. Children must have achieved toilet learning and be able to handle toileting needs independently. Exceptions are made on a case by case basis for documented physical disabilities.
- Families apply sunscreen each morning before school, teachers will re-apply in the afternoon.
- We will have water sprinklers every Tuesday and Wednesday on the playground, weather permitting.
- Children should come to camp on Tuesdays and Wednesdays dressed for water play in either a bathing suit, rash guard shirt or clothing that can get wet. Please provide a towel and extra set of clothes for after water play.
- You may also want to send in sunglasses and/or a hat.
- If your child stays for lunch, please provide a well-balanced meal that doesn’t need reheating and include a drink. The ELC provides morning snacks.
- We have quiet time daily after lunch.
- Preschool camp operates Monday through Thursday, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.