Early Learning Center Summer Camps
2023 Dates and Themes
|June 12-15||Down on the Farm|
|June 19-22||Full STEAM Ahead (Science & Art)|
|June 26-29||Dinosaur Dig|
|July 3-6*||Sports Zone|
|July 10-13||Transportation Station|
|July 17-20||Under the Sea|
|July 24-27||Pirates & Princesses|
|July 31-August 3||Rainforest Animals & Insects|
Fees Per Week
Knowing when to stay home
ELC staff, campers, and camper’s family members who are sick and/or have recently been in close contact with a person (family member, friend, neighbor, etc.) with Covid-19, a person who has tested positive with Covid-19, and/or a person who is suspected to have been in contact with others with COVID-19 need to stay home and self-quarantine for 5 days.
Individuals who exhibit any of the symptoms (cough, aches, sore throat, stomachache, etc.) of COVID-19 must stay home and follow the CDC guidelines for when it is safe to return.
A recorded temperature of 100 or higher is deemed unsafe to send to camp. Do not provide your camper with a fever reducing medication prior to coming to camp to pass the daily temperature and health check. This places our program and community at risk.
Regular Camp Requirements
- Children need to be at least three years old by the beginning of June to participate in a summer program. Children must have achieved toilet learning and be able to handle toileting needs independently. Exceptions are made on a case by case basis for documented physical disabilities.
- Families apply sunscreen each morning before school, teachers will re-apply in the afternoon.
- We will have water sprinklers every Tuesday and Wednesday on the playground, weather permitting.
- Children should come to camp on Tuesdays and Wednesdays dressed for water play in either a bathing suit, rash guard shirt or clothing that can get wet. Please provide a towel and extra set of clothes for after water play.
- You may also want to send in sunglasses and/or a hat.
- If your child stays for lunch, please provide a well-balanced meal that doesn’t need reheating and include a drink. The ELC provides morning snacks.
- We have quiet time daily after lunch.
- Summer camp operates Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.