Aim & Attain: Near Completer Grant
Move your education forward.
If you were previously enrolled in a degree or certificate program and were unable to complete it, you may be eligible for the Aim & Attain: Near Completer Grant at Bucks County Community College. This program is a partnership with the Bucks County Department of Workforce and Economic Development (WED) and is made possible through a grant from the Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry (L&I).
To be eligible, students must:
- Be a resident of Pennsylvania.
- Be a former postsecondary student who exited training on or after June 1, 2021 without obtaining a certificate or associate degree.
- Have had a 2.0 GPA (or higher) upon exit from Bucks.
- Be able to finish your formal training program to complete a certificate, associate degree, or professional certification by June 30, 2024.
- Not have completed classes during the spring 2023 semester.
- Have a complete FAFSA on file with the College or be willing to complete a new FAFSA.
Workforce Development and Career + Professional Development programs do not require a FAFSA.
- Be interested in seeking employment within 12 months of completing the program.
PA CareerLink® Bucks County is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. For program funding details in compliance with the Stevens Amendment, please visit https://www.buckscounty.gov/1825/Stevens-Amendment.