Microsoft Office Technology & Customer Service Certificate
Gain the Skills Necessary to Enhance Your Career Options!
This free* 8-week online training program provides you with the skills necessary to work effectively in any business environment with the perfect combination of technical and essential soft skills.
Gain the skills, attributes, and practices that will build your resume and enhance your career options. The course provides instruction in office technology, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. The course also covers business professionalism and customer service skills including communications, problem-solving & decision-making, conflict management, time management, service excellence, and multi-generational workforce.
Students receive instruction in workplace employability skills and work one-on-one with a job coach to assist with the job search and finding employment upon completion of the program. Students will have the opportunity to take the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification exams for Word and Excel.
THIS TRAINING HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
Contact Bridget Hughes at 267.685.4884 or email@example.com for more information.
Previous experience working remotely is not required, but access to basic technology is. Training on a Windows-based computer is necessary (see below). This training is geared for someone who has at least basic computer skills.
*Tuition: $6,000 or FREE to Bucks County residents who qualify through the PA CareerLink®.
Candidates will be interviewed to determine program suitability.
Total Hours of Instruction: 180
Hours per topic:
- Intro to Business Technology: 20 hours
- Microsoft Excel: 53 hours
- Microsoft Word: 67 hours
- Microsoft PowerPoint: 8 hours
- Business Professionalism & Customer Service: 22 hours
- Workplace Employability Skills: 10 hours
Includes opportunity to sit for industry-recognized credentials:
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Office Word 2019 Associate Certification
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Office Excel 2019 Associate Certification
Technology recommendations and requirements:
- Windows-based computer (required)
- Operating system: Windows 7 or better
- 8 gbs of memory
- Able to run MS365 and download software
- Have basic computer skills