2019 Faculty of the Future
The 17th annual conference will be held on Friday, May 31, 2019, and is open to all educators and administrators who are committed to improvement in all areas of higher education.
- To provide a forum for professional development
- To exchange ideas and best practices to improve student outcomes
- To foster networking experiences for higher education faculty
2019 Conference Agenda Available on our Conference App
- $135 per person. Fee includes continental breakfast, lunch, and all conference materials. A beverage and canape reception following the conference is included in the fee. Register here.
- Conference fee is waived for primary presenters, panel leaders and Bucks County Community College employees. Bucks employees register here.
- For each 5 paid attendees we are offering one free registration to the Conference.
- Contact us for details for this and for groups of 20 or more.
How do I find out more?
Contact: Greg Luce, Conference Co-coordinator
Phone: (215) 968-8299
As we progress this site will be expanded to include the tracks, schedule of events, proposals submission information, and on-line registration. Please check back regularly for updates.