Before Taking Your Placement Test
NEW! Read and listen to this important and informative orientation below on our placement tests.
ACCUPLACER Web-Based Study App
The official ACCUPLACER Web-Based Study App is accessible from any computer, tablet or smartphone. You can try hundreds of sample ACCUPLACER test questions to build your skills and experience what a real test may be like. Follow these five easy steps to get started.
- Get the App!
- The official ACCUPLACER Study App can be obtained for FREE on the College Board website. You will need to create a free account.
- Log In as a Returning User
- The next prompt screen will ask you to login as a returning user. Enter the email address and password you entered when you created your account.
- Choose the "Next Generation" Practice Tests
- You can then prepare for the Accuplacer Reading Comprehension or any of the three Accuplacer Math tests
- (Bucks County Community College does not administer the Accuplacer Sentence Skills as part of placement testing)
- If you have problems accessing the app, please contact email@example.com or 866-607-5223.