The SGA (Student Government Association) is a group of elected student leaders who have dedicated their time to serve.
On behalf of the Bucks County Community College Student Government Association (SGA), we would like to thank you for choosing Bucks! We invite you to become a member of Student Government Association to help make every student's experience at Bucks as rewarding as yours will be. The SGA is dedicated to addressing the concerns and ideas of the student body and turning them into action. If you have something that needs to be addressed by SGA, please send us your thoughts.Issues & Concerns
- To represent the student body in all dealings with the Board of Trustees, the administration, faculty organizations, and the public. To promote maximum effective participation by students on college committees in the college governance structure.
- To receive, consider, and as appropriate, act on expressions of concern by students about college policies or practices.
- To gather and disseminate to the student body information not otherwise available that will be helpful to students in making the most effective use of their time at Bucks County Community College.
- To administer the Student Activities Fee in the best interest of the student body.
- To oversee and assist in the development, and the activities, of student clubs and organizations.
- To facilitate an on-campus program of social and recreational activities by financing the student programming groups at each campus for students.
Executive Board Meetings
Student Government Executive Board Meetings are held at the discretion of the SGA President and are held in the Student Government Office. These closed meetings are for the Executive Board to discuss important issues and concerns and prepare for the full Student Government Association Board meeting on the following Tuesday.
Full Board Meetings
These meetings are held every Tuesday during the Fall and Spring semester and are open to the public. Location: Rollins Student Center, Newtown, Rm112 Conference Room. Certain meetings will be broadcast via the web to our Upper Bucks and Lower Bucks campuses each semester. Dates and location will be posted on each campus.
2019-2020 Executive Board
Constitution Councilors Elections and Voting Executive Board