Compliance Policy Information for the Community
Bucks County Community College is committed to providing service to its constituents in a manner that ensures the highest standards of business practice and compliance with all existing legislative mandates.
- If possible, please submit the appropriate online form.
- If you are unable to complete the appropriate online form, you may complete this pdf form and submit it to email@example.com.
The Board of Trustees has adopted policies to address the following:
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Anti-Hazing with Annual Report
- Armed Security Personnel
- Campus Safety Requirement Compliance for COVID-19 Mitigation
- Child Abuse Reporting
- Confidential Complaints
- Clean Air Zone
- Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace
- Equal Opportunity
- Facility Use - Political Activities/Voter Registration Policy
- Gender-Based Misconduct Policy
- Open Records Policy
- Outdoor Public Gatherings
- Service Animals
- Student Complaint
- Weapons on Campus