Bucks Parent/Guardian Proxy provides students with the ability to grant permission to their parents or guardians to view certain pages of information currently available in their Self-Service student account. The student manages the creation of a proxy and the pages of information the parent/guardian can view.
To grant permission for a parent/guardian to view certain pages of information in your Self-Service student account:
- Log in to Self-Service
- In the top right corner, click on your student username
- From the drop-down menu select 'View/Add Proxy Access'
- To add a new parent/guardian go to Select a Proxy and click 'Add Another User' from the drop-down menu
- Complete all required fields and click 'Submit'
If a Bucks student has granted you proxy access to his/her student information, you will receive two emails. The emails will be sent from email@example.com. The first email will provide your username and a web link to log in. The second email will provide a temporary password. Please follow these steps:
- Click on the web link found in your email – Proxy Login
- Enter the username and password provided in the emails
- The next page will be the profile page which includes a tab for each Bucks student who has granted you proxy access to their student information. Click on the student name and the links to the student information will appear.
If you have questions about parent/guardian access and Proxy, please contact the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-968-8000 (option #1).
After your student has granted you Proxy access, if you have questions about logging in or passwords, please contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or 215-968-8000 (option #8).