Student Programming Groups
- We are students who have a passion for event planning and bringing amazing programs and activities to the students of Bucks County Community College.
- Each campus has a programming group. Student Programming Board (SPB) at Newtown, Lower Bucks Programming Council at Bristol, Student Programming Activities (SPA) at Perkasie.
- These groups are funded through a designated budget using the Student Activities Fee.
- Each programming group is responsible for selecting and organizing activities and programs for Bucks students.
Contact a Programming Group
Email the Student Life and Athletics Office at email@example.com and we will be sure to get your information to the group leader and Club Advisor.
When and Where Groups Meet
- Determined each semester by each of the programming groups. We use web conferencing in addition.
We love to hear your suggestions for student programming, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Programming Board Wants You!
SPB is ALWAYS looking for new members and ideas and there are always opportunities to help plan and put on events! Joining the SPB will help you build real world skills while making great friends.