On this page you find useful forms for students. If you have any questions about the form you need please contact the Accessibility Office.
For appointments at the Lower Bucks and Upper Bucks Campuses, a TAO staff member will be more than happy to schedule an appointment to meet with a student or faculty member. Students or faculty members will want to schedule an appointment to have a TAO representative meet them at a preferred time, in advance, by calling (215) 968-8182 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ADD-ADHD Verification Form
- ASD Verification Form
- Deaf & Hard of Hearing Verification Form
- Learning Disability Verification Form
- Cognitive Impairments Verification Form
- Mobility & Upper Extremity Verification Form
- Neurological Disorders Verification Form
- Physical Health Disorders Verification Form
- Psychological Disorders Verification Form
- Vision Impairments Verification Form
- Request-Agreement Alternative Text Format
- Agreement for C-Print & CART
- Agreement for Interpreter Services
- Testing Scribe and Reader Agreement
- Agreement for NoteTaker Scribe Services
- Equipment Loan Agreement- Semester
- Equipment Loan Agreement-Day
- Audio Recording Agreement
If you use screen reader software and have trouble viewing any of the forms on this website, please email email@example.com for compatible formats.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is needed to fill out the forms online. If Adobe does not work for you, please see the following:
- DucHub Extension - Chromebook Laptops
- Adobe Fill & Sign Form Filler - IOS, Android Devices
- Adobe Scanner - iOS, Android Devices
- Free JPG to PDF Converter: Smallpdf
- How to Convert Images to PDF
- Log in to your Student Accommodate System
- Students can submit a semester request by choosing Accommodation in the navigation menu of the student interface, and then selecting the Semester Request.
- This process must be completed each semester if accommodations are needed.
- All previously approved requests will be listed on the page for the student to review.
- After choosing the Add New button the student will see their approved and renewable accommodations. The student will then choose the semester for which the request is being submitted and their courses will populate. From here, the students can click Submit for all Accommodations or Review the Renewal.
- Within 5 to 7 business days, students should log back into their profile on Accommodate and follow the next steps to receive the Faculty Memo.
Semester Filter for Semester Accommodations
- Semester filters are available to students when they are viewing the list of already submitted semester requests on their interface. The student can search for their approved accommodations and print out the Faculty Memo.
- Letter tab under the Accommodations Letters is where you would be able to find your Faculty Memo. Students have access to print letters and generate PDF. It’s the student's responsibility to give the Instructor the Faculty Memo via their Bucks email for accommodations.
- Go to Accommodation tab
- Select Accommodation Letters in the drop down menu
- Click Faculty Memo under letters tab
- Navigate and select the Generate PDF button
- Select Save File
- Click OK button
- Find your Downloads folder on your computer
- Letter should be there to send to your Instructors
If your Faculty Memo is not there, please make sure you followed the steps above on How to Request Academic Accommodations. Keep in mind, the turn around for newly submitted accommodations is 5 to 7 days.
If you have any questions or are in need of assistance please feel free to contact us at our main number (215) 968-8182 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.