The IT Academy offers computer training through individual courses, certification programs, and online learning. This is hands-on learning coupled with instructors who are well-versed in the latest technologies.
All IT Academy and computer literacy programs can be customized for the workplace as well. The Center for Workforce Development can assist in developing a customized training plan to meet the needs of businesses and organizations.
The College is an independent organization dedicated to quality instruction and has no allegiance to any manufacturer or supplier of computer hardware or software.
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom and Acrobat
- AutoCAD – 2D and 3D Modeling
- Access – Basic to Advanced
- Excel – Basic to Advanced
- Word - Basic to Advanced
- Outlook – Introduction
- Project – Basic and Advanced
- Powerpoint – Basics and Beyond
- Publisher – Introduction
- Quickbooks – On-line Fundamentals
- Revit - Architecture/Structure
- SolidWorks - Essentials
- Introduction to Information Technology (ITIL)