COVID Vaccination Clinic
Get your COVID Vaccine at Bucks
Bucks County Community College is committed to the health and safety of its entire community. The well-being of our staff, faculty, students, and the county at large is very important to us, so we encourage everyone who is able to get their safe, effective, and free COVID vaccine.
- You do not need to be affiliated with Bucks County Community College in any way to attend one of our vaccine clinics.
- We ask that all visitors abide by our Campus Health & Safety Plan while on our campuses.
- The COVID vaccine has been demonstrated to be very safe and effective. If you have questions, you can read more about COVID vaccines or talk to your doctor.
Vaxx Pop-up Events & $100 Campus Vaccination Reward from the County of Bucks
- Vaccination clinics are being offered throughout the week at any of our 3 campuses in Newtown, Bristol & Perkasie. See times below.
- At the time of one dose of J & J or second shot of Pfizer, current students who receive their vaccination on one of our three campuses will be given $100 from the County of Bucks, until funds are depleted. Students must present a valid student ID in order to redeem the incentive.
Hundred Dolla Holla - $100 Vaccination Reward
- Current Bucks students who receive a Covid shot (anywhere) after August 30 are eligible for a $100 gift card courtesy of the Gene and Marlene Epstein Humanitarian Fund. To redeem the reward, students must show their original vaccine card at any of Bucks' 3 campus locations. Bring this information with you to Student Accounts (HUB) in Newtown or the front desk of the Upper & Lower Campuses in Bristol and Perkasie. This is limited to the first 200 students.