Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
Prepare to earn your commercial driver's license in just four weeks.
Embark on a career driving trucks through one of the Commercial Driver’s License training programs at Bucks County Community College.
Gain the knowledge and skills you need through a combination of classroom, driving range, and on-road training provided by our partner, CC Training, LLC. Experienced instructors will help prepare you to take and pass your state’s Commercial Driver’s License test – all in just four weeks!
CLASS A: 4 Weeks (172 Hours)
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Training Includes: classroom, range (skill development) & road training
- Class A training includes The National Safety Council's Defensive Driving Course for Professional Truck Drivers.
Gain specialized skills in:
- Shifting/operating transmissions
- Backing up and docking
- Space management
- Vehicle Communications
- Night driving
- Extreme driving conditions
- Vehicle maintenance
- Pre-and post-trip inspections
Pass the test. Get your CDL. Get a job.
Once you graduate, pass the test and receive your CDL, you can be qualified to land an entry-level position as a tractor trailer driver with a quality carrier. In addition, we partner with many companies that have in-house training departments to provide additional training to new CDL drivers.
BCCC Professional Driver Training also offers the following:
- DOT Compliance
- Driver Improvement Programs
- Driver Evaluations
- National Safety Council Defensive Driving Program for Commercial Drivers
- Log Book – Hours of Service Training
- Train the Trainer Programs
- Customized Training for Your Business