Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
Prepare to earn your commercial driver's license in just four weeks.
Embark on a career driving trucks through one of the Commercial Driver’s License training programs at Bucks County Community College.
Gain the knowledge and skills you need through a combination of classroom, driving range, and on-road training provided by our partner, CC Training, LLC. Experienced instructors will help prepare you to take and pass your state’s Commercial Driver’s License test – all in just four weeks!
CLASS A: 4 Weeks (172 Hours)
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Training Includes: classroom, range (skill development) & road training
Gain specialized skills in:
- Shifting/operating transmissions
- Backing up and docking
- Space management
- Vehicle Communications
- Extreme driving conditions
- Vehicle maintenance
- Pre-and post-trip inspections
Pass the test. Get your CDL. Get a job.
Once you graduate, pass the test and receive your CDL, you can be qualified to land an entry-level position as a tractor trailer driver with a quality carrier. In addition, we partner with many companies that have in-house training departments to provide additional training to new CDL drivers.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP TODAY!
Request more information about CDL Training at BCCC. Complete the form on this page or call 800-230-0567.
BCCC Professional Driver Training also offers the following:
- CDL Testing
- Driver Improvement Programs
- Driver Evaluations
- National Safety Council Defensive Driving Program for Commercial Drivers
- Log Book – Hours of Service Training
- Train the Trainer Programs
- Customized Training for Your Business