Faculty/Staff Login Information
- Your Username
- Your Password
- College Network, Computers, Email and Most Systems
- MyBucks Portal
- Ellucian Colleague UI (Desktop) and UI4.x
- Canvas learning management system
- Office 365
- Getting Help With Logins and Passwords
Your username for all Bucks systems is the same: your last name and first initial, up to 8 characters. If there are multiple individuals whose generated username would be the same, yours may be a variation on this (smithja, for example).
NOTE: If you forget your username, you can retrieve it by using our Find Your Username Form. Enter either your social security number or your Colleague ID number and your last name, then click Submit.
Before you can access our Bucks systems, you need to create a personal password.
- Click the Forgot Password link on the Bucks Identity Page
- Enter your Bucks email
- Open the personal email account you gave us on your employment application
- Click on the reset password link in the email you received from OneLogin
- Set your password using the following rules:
- at least 8 characters
- at least one upper case letter
- at least one lower case letter
- at least one number
- at least one special character
- no more than 128 characters
- Common words and names are not permitted to be used as part of the password
- Click the Submit button
College Network, Computers, Email and Most Systems
A single "active directory" login is used for access to most College resources:
- On-Campus computer network (all computers and instructor stations on campus)
- MyBucks Portal (provides access to both Faculty/Staff and Student pages)
- Faculty/Staff email (Exchange)
- Canvas Learning Management System
- Web-based college applications (Course Manager, support requests, various "office" administration applications)
- Library and proxy resources, including all library databases
If you forget your active directory password, you can reset it or retrieve it through by answering the security questions you selected in your profile setup.
MyBucks Faculty/Staff Portal
MyBucks (Portal) is your one-stop-shop for access to systems and information for Bucks faculty and staff. Your login to MyBucks also provides you with access to the Student portal pages, so you can see what our students see. MyBucks uses your active directory login to grant you access.
MyBucks provides direct single-signon access to:
- Office365 Applications including email and Calendar
It also provides quick access to Canvas, other instructional systems, numerous applications, College announcements, documents, team sites, and more.
All Bucks Faculty and Staff are provided with Office365 accounts which open access to a variety of Office365 applications including web versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Note that Bucks students are provided with Office365 accounts under the "live.bucks.edu" domain. These accounts give them access to Outlook as well as the Office 365 applications.
Canvas Learning Management System
The Canvas learning management system uses your regular active directory login and password. However, instructor accounts on Canvas are set up by request only; contact Online Learning at 215-968-8052 for details on how to request an account.
Your password for Colleague is managed through ITS.
Your Colleague UI account automatically grants you access to all mnemonics and applications for which you are authorized. Your supervisor must approve all requests for access to Colleague.
You can reset or change your password at any time by clicking on Forgot Password on the Bucks Identity signin page.
Need Additional Help? Login assistance is available by calling the Help Desk at 215-968-8191.