Department of Business and Innovation
Grupp 401 • Phone (215) 968-8227
Curriculum Code No. 3205
This certificate program is designed for students seeking the skills and knowledge to become an entrepreneur, start their own business, or improve an existing business. It provides the essential knowledge that is the foundation of a successful business.
Graduates of this program are able to:
- Analyze viable business opportunities to pursue;
- Demonstrate proficiency in fundamental financial planning procedures;
- Develop a realistic plan for their business;
- Apply legal principles and concepts in business operations; and
- Demonstrate professional skills needed to communicate effectively in a business.
|ACCT110 Personal Financial Planning||3|
|COLL101 College Success Seminar||
|MGMT135 Business Communication A,B||3|
|MGMT110 Small Business Management||3|
|MGMT155 Introduction to Entrepreneurship||3|
|MGMT180 Legal Environment of Business||3|
|MGMT130 Business Law||3|
|MKTG230 Social Media Marketing||3|
|MKTG112 Customer Experience||3|
|Total Credit Hours||19|
A Placement testing required.
B Course requires prerequisite.