Shippensburg University Contact Information
Transfer Articulation Coordinator
1871 Old Main Drive
Shippensburg, PA 17257
Phone: (717) 477-1231 or (800) 822-8028
This agreement is intended primarily for students who have completed an associate degree and desire to continue towards completion of a baccalaureate degree. Bucks and Shippensburg University will provide current information which will allow students to plan a complete program of study.
- Students completing an associate degree at Bucks can be admitted to Shippensburg University with a 2.0 GPA. Without a degree, a 2.2 GPA will be required.
- All courses deemed by Bucks as general education core courses will be transferable to SU.
- Students receiving a D in a course will have the opportunity to transfer that course to Shippensburg University, provided that the equivalent Shippenburg University course does not have a grade requirement.
- For the purpose of degree requirements, Bucks students will be considered as matriculating at Shippensburg University at the time of their original matriculation at Bucks.
- Bucks students who transfer to Shippensburg University will be given the same consideration for scheduling classes, campus housing, and financial aid as Shippensburg University students of equal class standing.
What this means
Students who plan to earn an associate degree from Bucks and then transfer to Shippensburg University in a parallel program can be assured a smooth transfer, if they begin their planning early and follow the program requirements of their transfer major.