Moore College of Art & Design Contact Information
Moore College of Art & Design
20th Street and the Parkway
Philadelphia, PA 19103-1179
Phone: (800) 523-2025
Transfer Agreement: Fine Arts
Under the terms of this agreement, BCCC students must:
- Complete the Associate of Arts degree in Fine Arts with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5.
- Check with Moore on the transferability of courses.
- Follow and complete all Moore College of Art & Design application procedures.
- Submit a portfolio of art work and slides for review by Moore College of Art & Design. Transfer of credit for particular art courses is contingent upon the portfolio evaluation.
What this means
Followed properly, this agreement can lead to junior level standing at Moore College of Art and Design.
- A grade of "C" or better is required for transfer of credit.
- Maximum number of transfer credits allowed to be used toward the Bachelor of Fine Arts degree is 76.