Bucks Online Academic Services and Resources
To help you succeed in your coursework academic support services include:
Online services available 24/7
- the BCCC Library for searching online databases for Journal and Newspaper articles and books from any Internet accessed computer;
- handouts from the Academic Success Center with instructions and "how to's" in areas such as Research and Writing;
- text-based and video guides as well as live help for using Canvas (our online learning management system); and
- the Bookstore finding out what textbooks you need and purchasing them.
Details for each of the above can be found on the 24/7 Resources page.
Additional Online Academic Services
- online tutoring in Mathematics, Writing, Reading, Study Skills, and American English as a Second Language (face-to-face tutoring is available on all three physical campuses as well);
- proctored testing services are available at the Newtown campus Testing Center; and
- Help Desk and Services Center staff can help via email or phone with any technology questions, including any login issues. Like the Academic Success Center, they are also available for face-to-face assistance on all three physical campuses.